Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I'm seriously addicted        (Topic#1464779)
Amonika
Expert
Amonika

To the DCWV Paper Stacks. Everytime I'm at Joann's I end up buying like 2 more of them. I think I need a support group. I just bought the butterflies & blossoms and I LOVE it!

Anybody else suffer from this addiction?

JenButler
Diva
JenButler
In response to Amonika

I need to join a support group with you!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to JenButler

That is one of the few things I can say...no...not addicted too. I like the look of DCWV in the pack, but not too fond of using it on layouts. It just isn't my style. Good for you though...it is generally a pretty good deal.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

I love DCWV papers. Here's a thread just for that product line:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14440...

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I think that a lot of us need to seek therapy for this addiction!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Tia Hokee

Oh I am too!! I love their stacks!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to SQ Mandi

i just got Once Upon a Time and am mesmerized by it. My next purchase will be Far East.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-23-08 09:07 AM
In response to Just G

Sign me up for the support group! I try really hard to take my hands off of those stacks too!!!

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to Once

I love them! I want/need to buy the Nana's Nursery and Kids stacks (yep, all of them), even though I have no children! But, gosh forbid those stacks are no longer around when I do....

momof3boys307
Veteran
momof3boys307
In response to Once

I just got the summer stack from J's and I love it. I can't wait to take pics so I can use the paper...lol I am fairly new and I buy pp by the piece here and there but I have a few DCWV stacks in my collection already.

Guru
In response to Just G

• GTGW Said:
i just got Once Upon a Time and am mesmerized by it. My next purchase will be Far East.

Same here! My dd's 1st album is done with the Once Upon a Time. I usually don't like the packs but this set I LOVE. I'm going to get the Far East set this weekend since the 12x12 pack is 9.99 and I have a coupon for 10% off entire order, including sale items that's good for Sat-Mon.

Richelle
Angel
Richelle
In response to ihacodb

Hi I'm Richelle and I'm a scrapoholic!!
We all suffer with you!
I just buy scrap supplies to buy them!
I grab all the BG I can! I love those packs.

scrapbooknut
Idol
scrapbooknut
In response to Richelle

recently i ordered a ton of dcwv couldnt wait for it to come i thought far east would be my fav BUT when i saw it and held it AND caressed it and smelled the odor of it all the all dressed up won over all the others. i have already used almost the whole pack and thinking of getting a second pack of it.

mariposa326
Diva
mariposa326
In response to Amonika

how about addicted to scrapping in general? if that counts, then i'm in!

vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285
In response to mariposa326

i am very addicted too!! i have dang near all their stacks...but im addicted to paper stacks in general...last time i counted, i have 20 stacks!! next payday i am getting the summer stack...even though last years summer stack is still full!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrapbooknut

• scrapbooknut Said:
recently i ordered a ton of dcwv couldnt wait for it to come i thought far east would be my fav BUT when i saw it and held it AND caressed it and smelled the odor of it all the all dressed up won over all the others. i have already used almost the whole pack and thinking of getting a second pack of it.

I love the pink and black patterns in that stack!!! Too cool/pretty!!!

If I had to pick a favorite right now, it would have to Pocket Full of Posies, then All Dressed UP then Once Upon A Time. And somewhere in there is the Glitter Cardstock which I probably won't be using as full bg paper but embellishments.

I've not seen in person the Blossoms and Butterflies stack, so this order could be revised then.

scrapbooknut
Idol
scrapbooknut
In response to Vivian loves BLING

i have or have had every stack except blossom and butterflies and the new summer stack now THAT is some serious dcwv addiction!!!

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to scrapbooknut

The blossom and butterfly stack is what I just bought and I LOVE it. I have used it on every layout I've done since I bought it yesterday. That means 4 layouts. I can't get enough of it and I might have to go back and get more. I don't have the all dressed up one yet but I'm thinking about getting it in the 8x8 size. However, if I do that then what will I do if I need it in the larger 12x12 size. This is such a head scratcher.

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to Amonika

I love their paper & everytime I go in there I'm look'n @ their stacks...They know we are addicts so they keep creating new ones to keep us coming back...

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amonika

• Amonika Said:
The blossom and butterfly stack is what I just bought and I LOVE it. I have used it on every layout I've done since I bought it yesterday. That means 4 layouts. I can't get enough of it and I might have to go back and get more. I don't have the all dressed up one yet but I'm thinking about getting it in the 8x8 size. However, if I do that then what will I do if I need it in the larger 12x12 size. This is such a head scratcher.

I'm basically an 8.5x11 scrapper. So I end up cutting up alot of these stacks from their 12x12 when making my regular pages. Using 8x8 is another option, though. I say get both or all three 12x12, 8x8 AND the mat stacks. I normally get two of most stacks. Got several of the Far East and Once Upon a Time stacks in both 12x12 and 8x8.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics