Username Post: San Jose, CA        (Topic#1465067)
LiMeStAr
Tenant
LiMeStAr

Anyone in the San Jose area?! Looking for more scrappers for a montly private crop at a sb store. Also looking for a crop friend who possibly has no children? I know that sounds bad... but all my scrappin friends have children so it's really hard to find time to get together.

Feel free to pm me!

New Kid On the Block
In response to LiMeStAr

I live in the monterey area but we get together and scrap alot. I don't have any kids unless you count the furry kind. My scrappin' friend has a daughter but she is grown. Your welcome to join us. We sometimes go to Scrapbook Island in San Jose but mostly just scrap at her house or sometimes crop at the firehouse in Hollister. I work in education as well.

islandgirlmick
New Kid On the Block
islandgirlmick
In response to Babbling_Babs

I'm setting up a place in Gilroy for scrapping sessions. We're doing a FREE SCRAP SWAP on 7/18/09 from 4-6pm in Gilroy. PM me if you're interested!

Meet other scrapbookers!

sweetsbaker
New Kid On the Block
sweetsbaker
In response to Babbling_Babs

You crop at the firehouse in Hollister? The new one at Union and Airline? I live 1 mile from that one! I'd love to join you possibly....

kkoshiro
Tenant
kkoshiro
In response to LiMeStAr

I am new to scrapbooking and in San Jose...email me kkoshiro@aol.com.

thanks

kkoshiro
Tenant
kkoshiro
In response to LiMeStAr

• LiMeStAr Said:
Anyone in the San Jose area?! Looking for more scrappers for a montly private crop at a sb store. Also looking for a crop friend who possibly has no children? I know that sounds bad... but all my scrappin friends have children so it's really hard to find time to get together.

Feel free to pm me!

I am new to scrapbooking and in San Jose...email me kkoshiro@aol.com.

thanks

New Kid On the Block
In response to LiMeStAr

My friend owns scrapgrlz She has a store in San Jose/Campbell. It's a neat little place to crop, and shop! She also does Scrapbooking retreats.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to teri724

I live in SJ and crop often.
Scrapbook Island is my go-to LSS.
I've wanted to check out scrapgrlz.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics