Username Post: Title help?        (Topic#1465361)
New Kid On the Block

HI. Sorry.... I haven't scrapbooked in a couple of years and am trying to slowly get back into it. I am having trouble finding lettering for my pages. How do you all title your pages? Does anyone use machines like cricut? Or, do you use your computer to print out lettering and fonts? If so, what kind of paper can you print it on? Do they make sticky paper? I would LOVE any INFO. THanks!!

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to jaxandlil

Hi there,

I use my Cricut or chipboard letters to make my titles. You can also use alphabet stickers for your titles as well.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Tia Hokee

Thanks so much for responding!! Was your cricut worth the money?

HerHighness68
Idol
HerHighness68
In response to jaxandlil

I mostly use American Crafts Thickers! They are awesome

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to HerHighness68

I use:

- My Cricut (yes worth it but I don't use it as much as I thought I would!)
- Clear stamp alphabets
- Foam stamp alphabets (can get at Michaels for cheap!)
- chipboard lettering
- stickers occasionally, just bought Thickers for the first time, I think I love them!

And sometimes I just print out on my computer. I buy cover stock from Staples, like card stock but in 8.5 x11 and cheaper ... print on that and cut out. There are a ton of free downloadable fonts

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to peenut_23

I use:
- sizzix
- chipboard
- letter stickers
- rubons

I also have alpha stamps, but I have only used them on a LO once. I rarely use the computer for mine; I should try it sometime, since I journal using the computer a lot.

Lori_B
Lori_B 
Idol
Lori_B
In response to jaxandlil

I have a Cricut. My hubby bought me the original for Christmas and by last month I upgraded to the Expression. I love using it. I got a great deal and I found a few sites I love for getting supplies and cartridges. PM me if you want the links.
Products Referenced in This Post:

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to Lori_B

Can you PM me the links for the Cricut information? Pretty Please?

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to momtokatie

I also use pretty much anything and everything for my titles. I like my sizzix and I use my Xryon sticker maker quite a bit and I have become a big fan of chipboard letters as well. But before I had the sizzix and knew what chipboard was, I would use my computer quite a bit. I would do my title on a strip of paper or I have even printed them out in mirror format and cut around the letters with an exacto knife (this looked neat, but LOTS of work). Good luck!

luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)
In response to momtokatie

I use just about everything for titles--my Silhouette, computer fonts(I print on 8.5x11 cardstock, vellum, or transparancies), clear stamps, foam stamps, chipboard letters, alphabet stickers, Heidi Swapp ghost letters--whatever I feel like goes with the layout best at that time.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics