Page 142 of 142 
Username Post: Lot of Pics Scrappin Chicks Support Group        (Topic#1465639)
Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to Belinda Anne

Maybe we should start a new thread to get old members posting again and also get new ones.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Castle Scrapper

• Castle Scrapper Said:
Maybe we should start a new thread to get old members posting again and also get new ones.

I'll join if you do.....

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Sunnydi

or if you all just start using this one again, maybe it will pick back up?? I have it marked to the ones I follow but it was inactive for so long that I just checked it occasionally. I don't get to scrap often, but am finally getting into it more. Mostly I love to lurk and look! So, if you do move, may I follow??? I have lots of ideas to make books for my grands for this next Christmas so I need to get going!

ars.scrap
Expert
ars.scrap
In response to j3Mel

I would love to join the group - Almost all my layouts are multi page and multiple photo - Check out my gallery (in my signature as scrapbook.com is just starting to build) to see if I qualify!!!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to ars.scrap

Hi Gramma Jo! Please jump right in the conversation - or start one!! We just like to share our work and talk about anything. Feel free to share any pages you've done recently.

Angela - you qualify!! I was very happy to join in this group because the majority of my pages have multiple photos, and it was often hard to get inspiration when so many layouts posted have one photo. However, I have started to do more single photo pages since I became more active on this site. I've also tried a lot of different techniques.

Please tell us more about yourselves! I am the mother of 3 and at the verge of any empty nest: I have two in college and one in high school. I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago, so I have years and years of photos to catch up on. I also work full time so I don't get the scrappin' time that I wish I could. I can't figure out how to get paid to scrap yet!

I went to a weekend crop with a couple of my best girlfriends last weekend, and I started on my Christmas pictures - 24 years worth! I ordered 3 paper packs from sb.com because I couldn't find any locally. But I love them all. The Brenda Walton K & Co pack is my favorite.

So what's everyone else working on?

cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan

I want to join! I do almost all multi photos layouts. Of course the only one I have in my gallery is a 1 photo deal. Right now I am working on a layout that turned out to be 4 pages, I am working on my Ireland trip.

Belinda Anne
Guru
Belinda Anne
In response to cdynan

Hi girls, well I am back too. I checked in every now and then and was one of the only contributors, It would be great to get this thread going again.

I am now doing some blogging, mostly about techniques, please pop over and have a look. http://bellasscrappinspac e.blogspot.com/

I am a mom of one, have my own art and craft school and teach scrapping once a month too. I live in South Africa and here we generally only scrap double page LOs and with tons of photos.

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

hi there ive just starting doing multi pic los i love the look of negative space on ,my los and now ive found a way to have both using smaller pics here is one i hope u dont mind if i share bath time By Allisonaussie

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to Allisonaussie

i would love to join this group i do 1 pic los too but i will just share my multi pics lo s here im not on a lot so i will try to keep caught up plus being from australia makes it hard to be on here when u guys are leave me a comment and ill leave you one too

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

if i can i would love to share all my los here so just let me know cheers alli xxx

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

such a beautiful soul By Allisonaussie

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

the real you By Allisonaussie

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper

Hi everyone! Just checking in! You do beautiful work Allison!!

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

thanks so much so this group is still happening then ???

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

come on scrappers join this group get it going again

beach girl 73
Guru
beach girl 73

I've been away for a couple of years.....Anyone from the group still around?

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to beach girl 73

well i was hoping but looks like it has finished

beach girl 73
Guru
beach girl 73

I would love if someone would start a new thread for this group like was being discussed earlier on this page. I would do it myself, but I don't have time to be the host, etc.

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois
In response to beach girl 73

I haven't checked in for a long time! We moved in our house and haven't scrapbooked in a while. Just got engaged and wanting to start again! I've missed the group!

Page 142 of 142 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics