Page 2 of 142 
Username Post: Lot of Pics Scrappin Chicks Support Group        (Topic#1465639)
SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to KellyCali

I'm a mulit photo scrapper too!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to SB1280

1. where are you from?
Ohio

2. how long you been scrappin'?
About a year

3. scrap in a group or at home alone?
Home alone - none of my friends scrap

4. favorite subject to scrap?
DS (7), DS soccer (4th year), DS cub scouts (2nd year), holidays

5. current projects?
I have millions of photos that need scrapped - I have a ton of projects going on. Most recently I started working on how I will make our wedding invites (we just got engaged May 25th)

6. feel free to add whatever you want.....
Since I just started scrappin last year I have a lot to get caught up on. Any inspiration is always welcome so this will be a fun place to hang out

I do have a suggestion - maybe you could link each person's album to the first page so we can have easy access to them.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 08-06-08 08:32 AM
In response to SB1280

I like the suggestion but it may not be this week before I can get it done. Need to do that from home (oops, I'm surfin from work today) and this week is stupid crazy. Don't let me forget though!!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to KellyCali

Me me! I hardly ever do one photo per page - I have so many pictures to scrap that I'll never get done if I just put one on a page. I'm more into organizing my photos and preserving the memories than embellishing a page.

1. where are you from?

Georgia

about 2 years

Mostly I scrap with family/friends, we have a close group that get together about once a month for crops.

Disney!

5. current projects?

Currently I'm in the process of scrapbooking all of my family photos. I have started baby books for all 3 of my teenagers. I got tired of the baby pics and switched to current photos. I go back and forth.

Some of my most recent pages from our trip to Cedar Point:

Chlemen
Guru
Chlemen
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
(raising hand) Multi-pic Scrapper right here!

Here are just a few from my collection...

February Layout - Valentine Sweethearts By KellyCali

April Layout - Easter Egg Hunt By KellyCali

January Layout - Winter Wonderland By KellyCali

I thought I would see you on here:)

I love multi-pic/page lo as well. I do single photo lo too, but as most of you have mentioned, got to much photo:)

Chlemen
Guru
Chlemen
In response to Chlemen

1. where are you from?

Maryland, but currently in SoCal

3 years next month

Mostly by myself, but attend crop now and then

Everyday moments, special events, and outings

5. current projects?

nothing at the moment, no mojo:(

Here a few of mine:) tfl

Fore By Chlemen

Me & Marcus By Chlemen

Fireworks? By Chlemen

Del Mar Beach Bash 08 By Chlemen

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Chlemen

I'm in, too!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 08-06-08 09:42 AM
In response to BlingQueenRia

I can't do it this weekend but would any of you ladies be interested in a friday night or saturday night multi pic virtual crop challenge??? We could set it up to chat and scrap some Friday evening and see how many pages we can flood the gallery with at the end of the crop?????

mylittlesweetpea
Guru
mylittlesweetpea
In response to KellyCali

Mostly a multi-pic scrapper here. I don't know if I use as many pics as some of you, but I think that is because I need to learn some more ways to include lots of pics in an attractive way. So keep those LO's coming, so I can gleen more inspiration!

1. where are you from? California
2. how long you been scrappin'? Since 2000, but took a few years off when my dd was a baby.
3. scrap in a group or at home alone? I do both, but more often at home.
4. favorite subject to scrap? Don't have one. Probably because I get bored with subjects easily, so I always have multiple books going a once.
5. current projects? Currently, these are the books that are in progress: Disneyland, East Coast trip, dd first year plus other random events.
6. feel free to add whatever you want..... I have so many other books planned but not yet started. I wish I could scrap faster. That is one of the reasons that multi-pic LO's appeal to me - gets more done quicker!

Frau_Cooney
Expert
Frau_Cooney
In response to j3Mel

Hey, count me in! And I could use some friends!

1. where are you from? Charlottesville, VA these days. Grew up in Vermont, 10 years in Boston, a few other places around the world in between. But I love Charlottesvill and hope to never leave!

2. how long you been scrappin'? 4 years. I started after I got married to do my wedding album. Next thing you know, I'm an addict!

3. scrap in a group or at home alone? A bit of both. I have been to several crops for weekends with friends, but I have done most at home. That's changed somewhat since I had a baby and have less time for my hobby.

4. favorite subject to scrap? My baby boy. And most of my layouts are the events of our lives.

5. current projects? Finishing up baby's first year album (he's 17 months now, so I think that's pretty darn good!), "Life as it comes" album of general family events; and about to begin an album for my 89 year old grandmother who just moved into assisted living and is losing her memory.

6. feel free to add whatever you want..... I think this multi-photo group is a good fit for me. Most of my layouts have lots of pics, and many two-page layouts. While I like to use embellishments and other design techniques to make my pages interesting, it's about the photos and stories for me.

Oh, and my real name is Jane!

Frau_Cooney
Expert
Frau_Cooney
In response to Frau_Cooney

Hi MClark,

I recognize your Cedar point layouts. You left a comment in my gallery a few days ago! Thanks for that.

I love amusement parks and crave a visit to Cedar park. It's the Mecca of amusement parks! Maybe someday!

Jane

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie

1. where are you from? Right Now Troy, IL (it is in South IL across the river from St Louis

2. how long you been scrappin'? too long to count

3. scrap in a group or at home alone? mostly alone, with DH being military it is often hard to get away myself

4. favorite subject to scrap? my boys (9 and 5) and vacations

5. current projects? Disney World trip, fixing BIL Boot camp album that was damaged when our basement sprung a leak a few months ago.

I am excited to get some ideas for LO, I just spent a week wiht DH family at a lake house and have a ton of pictures and can't wait to tackle them!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
I can't do it this weekend but would any of you ladies be interested in a friday night or saturday night multi pic virtual crop challenge??? We could set it up to chat and scrap some Friday evening and see how many pages we can flood the gallery with at the end of the crop?????

That sounds like fun!

Frau_Cooney
Expert
Frau_Cooney
In response to Aumommie

First time embedding... These are layouts from a few years ago. I'll be uploading more recent ones soon. I particularly like the 5 photos in the Olympia layout looking like the olympic rings!

Wedding By Frau_Cooney

Honeymoon
By Frau_Cooney

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 08-06-08 10:57 AM
In response to Aumommie

WOW there are already 15 involved in this thread. Glad to see that many. I really didn't think there were that many multi pic scrappers here after trying to find you guys in the gallery. I was going to do links in the opening post but I think it is easier to link from the gallery link under our names. If anybody knows a better way to do this, let me know.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

1. where are you from?
Misery...er...Missouri. I'm near the Kansas City area, though.

I started when my son was born in 1998, so, ten years this year!

Either or. I haven't been to a crop in ages, though. I sometimes have a girlfriend over for croppin' and chick flicks. (It's easier than packing up my Lappy, Cricut, and all my toys to go elsewhere anymore.)

My kids and their firsts, our cat, special events, every day moments...anything, really...my DH doesn't particularly care to be a subject of a LO, but I've sneaked him into a few.

5. current projects?
Two circle journals, one for Virtual Crop Weekly (VCW) and the other for Ayers Rock, and my Christmas cards.

I have been accused of being silly. I finally embraced it years ago. I'm known as the Queen of the One-Liners. I'm a crowned Bling Princess of VCW, a member of Tink-Hildur's Bling Court. So while I do multi-pic LOs, those LOs more often than not have bling somewhere on them.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 08-06-08 11:00 AM

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • j3Mel Said:

That sounds like fun!

my other idea is everybody just chat in this thread (just like we are already doing wink wink) and flood the gallery on a certain day of the week. Say Sunday evening is the multi pic flood night. That way when you bring up the gallery to browse, there should be quite a few multi pic, multi page layouts all grouped together.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Here's some of my multi-pic work!

Fourth of July, Page 1
By BlingQueenRia

Fourth of July, Page 2
By BlingQueenRia

Vacation Bible School
By BlingQueenRia

Field Day
By BlingQueenRia

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper

• Frau_Cooney Said:
Hi MClark,

I recognize your Cedar point layouts. You left a comment in my gallery a few days ago! Thanks for that.

I love amusement parks and crave a visit to Cedar park. It's the Mecca of amusement parks! Maybe someday!

Jane

Oh yes, Cedar Point is the motherland to all coaster lovers! We enjoyed it.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 08-06-08 11:18 AM
In response to Castle Scrapper

so we have St. Louis and Kansas City both represented which means I'm in the middle, CROP AT MY PLACE. no need to bring ALL your toys. We'll compare notes to see what I already have.

Page 2 of 142 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics