Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: QOTD 6/6        (Topic#1466501)
riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

Sorry for the slight thread hijack...

The other thing I LOVE about the We R Memory Keepers albums is you can buy photo sleeves to go in them. So if you already have printed 4x6 photos, they can be organized in the same albums. Or I like to do a hybrid photo album/scrapbook. If I have too many photos of an event and am sick of scrapbooking them, I make the layouts I want to as a sort of cover page and then just plop the others in photo sleeves behind it. You can even use them to essentially make pages. Add 5 photos + one 4x6 journal square (you can make your own or really the little Making Memories journal notebooks are that size) and call it a page.

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to riorabbit

Oh that is a great idea!!! Actually CM makes the little journaling pages that fit perfectly in 4x6 frames!!! Wow now I really want to try these...I may have to get one just to get one! Thank you for the ideas and all the links!!

*do not spend money, do not spend money* LOL!

stephyirene
Veteran
stephyirene
In response to tricia07

I never thought about adding a signature...for a long time after our daughter died, whenever I made something for an event that she would have been involved in (church programs, birthday party invitations for her friends or brothers, posters, etc.), I added a small butterfly. It would be very benificial to date it for when it was made. I'll have to do that! Thanks for the ideas.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics