Username Post: Looking for Scrapping Stores in Phoenix        (Topic#1467115)
Peytons Scrapn Mama
Resident
Peytons Scrapn Mama

Does anyone know of scrapbooking stores on the west side of Phoenix/Glendale? All I can seem to find is stuff in the east valley, and with gas so high, I do not want to drive that far to shop. Thanks a bunch!!

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to Peytons Scrapn Mama

Where in Phoenix are you?

There's a great one in North Scottsdale at the 101 & Frank Lloyd Wright. I'll pull up my list and see what I can find!

Peytons Scrapn Mama
Resident
Peytons Scrapn Mama
In response to ScrapperSara22

I am at 7th Street and Bell currently, moving to 51st ave and Northern in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22

There's Here:

The Creative Quest -- Glendale

And

Scrap Happy Sisters

I haven't been to either of them, but their websites look great!

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22

Oh Too Funny!!! I'm at Union Hills and 32nd! The one that I was talking about earlier is

I Scrap AZ

They have THE BEST store I've seen before, locally. Very in stock and up to date products. Before finding this place, I was driving to Anthem or North Cave Creek.

Peytons Scrapn Mama
Resident
Peytons Scrapn Mama

Thank you so much! I can't wait to go check them out!!

New Kid On the Block

There is a section at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall with a great selection of discounted Scrapbooking and Craft supplies. It's a place you wouldn't think to find Paper Crafting stuff at. The area is not super huge, but the place in the mall where it is located is really cute, I even took some photos of it. There were a lot of neat items for $1 - $3, like a lot of Scrapbook Paper and other embellishments.

Since there were many Scrapbook stores that have closed in the past few years, it was nice to find a new place to shop for scrapbook stuff. It was pretty busy the few times that I went and there was always something different each time I was there.

The Antique Mall is located near the Black Canyon freeway and Cactus over in the West Valley, there was a site with more info and photos: CUTE SCRAPBOOK STORE

Jessica_
Guru
Jessica_
In response to azcraftychick

Hey! Remember we now offer 'local pickup' for Arizona customers!

You now have the option to pick up your Scrapbook.com orders right from our Mesa, AZ office!

Simply place an order online and we will send you an email when your order is ready for pickup. Orders placed before 12:00PM (Noon, AZ time) will be ready in most cases by 3:00PM on the same day. Your order may be picked up between 9:00AM and 4:00PM on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).

Please note: Scrapbook.com is not open to the public for on-site shopping. You must place orders online.

Click here for more information!
http://www.scrapbook.com/pages/localpickup.php

Carol's Creations
Pro
Carol's Creations
In response to Jessica_

I have been to http://www.scraphappysisters.com/ and it was wonderful!!! If I remember correctly it is in a Fry's shopping center, kind of tucked in a corner and definately worth going to. It has a very large selection of everything. In fact, I need to get back there again...it has been far too long!

New Kid On the Block

Check out Crop Girls just off of the 101 and Peoria. www.cropgirls.com. Scrap Happy Sisters is on 67th avenue and Happy Valley Road. It is a big store filled to the brim! Nice place. I attend cards classes and make & takes at the Crop Girls. I think you will like them......

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to grubbyz

I have been to both Crop Girls and Scrap Happy Sisters. Scrap Happy Sisters is filed with many different items and is organized very well. Always fun to find new things to play with there. I have not tried any of the classes but they look fun.

New Kid On the Block

There aren't a whole lot of Scrapbook Stores left in the Phoenix area, many have closed.

I didn't care much for the Scrapbooking Store in Peoria/Sun City area. Scrap Gals? Cropping Gals?

Scrapbook Happy Sisters is a good one in Glendale. Sometimes their prices seem higher, but they have excellent classes.

Phoenix Scrapbook Store inside the Brass Armadillo is small, but there are lots of cheap and unique items: PHOENIX SCRAPBOOK STORE

Creative Quest is good - located in downtown Glendale. Mostly artsy rubber stamps and book binding supplies.

There seems to be more Scrapbook Stores in the east valley. Mystic Paper has neat things, mostly vintage: MYSTIC PAPER and also The Paper Vineyard in Chandler is good, if you go to the east side.

Scrapbooks, etc is very large, closed on Sundays. Scrapbook.com is local too, they have pick-up. Located in the east valley.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics