Page 1 of 73 
Username Post: **The Sphinx Sistas FULL AND ACTIVE**        (Topic#1467125)
Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley

Hi,
This is a gallery/support group consist of the following members:

Mammascrapper (Lisa) b-day April 11 "Funshine"
Scrappysusan (Susan - Group Driver) b-day Feb. 26 "Lone Star"
Tink-Hildur (Tink) b-day Nov. 29
leibetty (Leigh Anne) b-day Feb. 13 "Little Toot"
grandma sue (Sue)
Erin120105 (Erin) b-day Jan. 26 "Olive Oil"
Golden Scrapper (Michele) b-day Apr. 1 "Runt"
Mother Goose (Kay) b-day Nov. 10 "KTdid"
DLynch (Diane) b-day Feb. 23 "Techno Chick"
Tezzaa (Terri) b-day April 18 "Fantzy"
Chief's wife (Lee) b-day Dec. 6
Drifa (Drifa) b-day June 10 "Ice-D"
Allisonaussie (Alli) b-day Dec. 10 "Alli-Cat"
Katgurl72_Kylie (Kylie) b-day Dec. 14 "Kit Kat"
*Sue* (Sue) b-day June 21 "Brit-Chick"
Scrapsaholic (Mandy) b-day Dec. 14 "Booger Babe"
Mo34 (Mo) b-day Dec. 6 "Ace"
SuperAllyFan (Kim) b-day Aug. 31 Kimbo/Kimmi
ScrappinTLC (Robin) b-day Aug. 31
KristieBentley (Kristie) b-day February 10
RosJen (Jannike) b-day August 30
sogetter(Susan) b-day December 23
Photoscrapin (Jane) b-day
Desertscrapper (Di) b-day January 7
Luci-scrapper (Debbie) b-day August 28
Sjtowers (Stacey Towers)

WOW CARD'S

WOW Groups Anniversary Card Dedication Challenge!!!
Sjtowers (Stacey)
Create a personalized card to be dedicated to your respective groups for it's anniversary celebration.
Twist: MUST include the name of your group somewhere in front of the card!!
Upload it in the thread within 1st June till 30th June.
ok..this is the details for the challenge!

TWO GIFT CERTIFICATES will be rewarded for participating. I believe this will be done randomly. I know some of you have not been around since the beginning, but are still just as big of a part in this big group of gals here. Participating in the swaps have even allowed "me" to get to know other gals that I did not know from the other groups.

We will set up a thread to post our cards in. You only need to make one card (I think that is what I am understanding - I'll let you know if that ends up being different)

What I would like to do is have each of you send your cards to Irene. I think this would be a lovely guesture, don't you? I have her addy if you wish to do that.

INTERNAL VINTAGE ATC SWAP (90% PINK) deadline for sign-ups is Wed., March 19th

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Kristie Bentley

found it!!

DLynch
DLynch 
Governor
DLynch
In response to leibetty

ci!

ScrappySusan
Governor
ScrappySusan
In response to DLynch

I'm here too!! SEEEEE I told you - you couldn't get rid of me!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to ScrappySusan

I found it

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to luciscraper

just wanted to tell you girls that I passed my real estate test, I missed 11 out of 100 ????'s, so on my last test I just need a 52% and then I am off to STATE

sgoetter
Queen
sgoetter

So..you thought if you changed threads you could lose me???? NOT!!!

Met up with Retrojulie tonight...we had a blast! She is really a lot of FUN!!! I must admit...I spent a LOT more than she did!!! (of course, I've been here near the LSS all week and been there EVERY day!!!

Here's something I found interesting....the owner of the LSS in Lake City, FL has listed MY blog link on HER blogsite!!! and then Sunday, she posted a new piece to her blog and said such SWEET things about my layouts!!! It was really cool!!! And then she stayed open late tonight just for me and Retrojulie!!! Check it out...

http://www.scrappypapers.blogspot.com/

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 06-12-08 05:30 AM
In response to sgoetter

Wow what happened I go to bed and wake up to find you all on the move. you aren't getting rid of me though.

Susan good to here you will still be around, I take it we now have to sweet talk Kristie.

ScrappySusan
Governor
ScrappySusan
In response to *Sue*

Dang!! Both Sue and Susan found us!! Susan that is so cool about you and RJ! I'll check out the scrap store.

DEBBIE!!! Doing a happy dance I knew you could do it!!! I know you were so disappointed last time.

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley

Mornin' girls! Just popping in to see if I need to dish out any punishments and whatnot. Ya'll HAVE been misbehaving, right?

Just call me Wyatt Earp.

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to sgoetter

• sgoetter Said:

Met up with Retrojulie tonight...we had a blast! She is really a lot of FUN!!! I must admit...I spent a LOT more than she did!!! (of course, I've been here near the LSS all week and been there EVERY day!!!

Here's something I found interesting....the owner of the LSS in Lake City, FL has listed MY blog link on HER blogsite!!! and then Sunday, she posted a new piece to her blog and said such SWEET things about my layouts!!! It was really cool!!! And then she stayed open late tonight just for me and Retrojulie!!! Check it out...

I'd love to see her IRL, she RAWKS. Everytime I see her posts in the forum threads, I know she is going to say something nutty and hilarious. I'd love to ask her to join this thread and be part of this group with us.

That's so cool about the blog! I went outside to smoke at Scrapbowl, and wound up signing an AUTOGRAPH. I signed a woman's tote bag, and I felt bad afterwards because I made an ugly "K" while signing my name.

Mark is sick like a dawg with colitis...I was up all night with him, and I begged to take him to the ER. Anyway, he went to work this morning! I am shocked !

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105
In response to sgoetter

• sgoetter Said:

Very Cool Susan! I will actually be in Live Oak this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to stop by Scrappy Papers at the new location and check it out.

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105

Krisitie I hope Mark feels better soon!

ScrappySusan
Governor
ScrappySusan

Oh poor Mark!!

I say ask RJ to come be a part of us! I mean it is just another place to harrass people right. Surely she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to do that. Oh, and "I" didn't get Pink Martini pp's for me - what's up with that!

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley

• ScrappySusan Said:
Oh poor Mark!!

I say ask RJ to come be a part of us! I mean it is just another place to harrass people right. Surely she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to do that. Oh, and "I" didn't get Pink Martini pp's for me - what's up with that!

I actually just PM'd her and she replied. Laura is never around in here anyway, so we can afford a new member. I might ask Tara (tarabeth78) to join as well, in case she wants to meet new ppl.

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to Erin120105

• Erin120105 Said:
Krisitie I hope Mark feels better soon!

I think he just wanted me to pet him LOL! No, seriously, he is in bad shape. I missed Bryce's ballgame last night because I was afraid I would have to take him to the ER. But, he felt okay this morning.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• ScrappySusan Said:
Dang!! Both Sue and Susan found us!! Susan that is so cool about you and RJ! I'll check out the scrap store.

DEBBIE!!! Doing a happy dance I knew you could do it!!! I know you were so disappointed last time.

thanks Susan

Congrats Susan thats awesome news

hope mark gets to feeling better

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

I'm here! I'm here! Don't worry ... I didn't get lost Reporting for duty, Sergeant Kristie!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to SuperAllyFan

Mollie By Luci-scraper

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to SuperAllyFan

• SuperAllyFan Said:
I'm here! I'm here! Don't worry ... I didn't get lost Reporting for duty, Sergeant Kristie!!

Good girl....did you salute?

Gals, help me welcome RJ to our group!

Page 1 of 73 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics