Page 1 of 75 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #67 - Lets Crop        (Topic#1467281)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 06-13-08 03:46 AM

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Circle Journal Information:
I suggest 8x8 format because it's easy to do and will fit into a standard mailer.

It's everyone's choice to do either a single or a two page spread and to add whatever you want. Vivian, personally, would like to see a current photo, likes and dislikes on whatever, and something unusual about each person. Like for Liz/Moxie to show her extensive Stickles collection.

To keep things simple, do the same layout for everyone. You could change papers and such depending on your stash but keeping to the same design will make things much easier/faster and no one gets a better page from you than the next person. If someone is short on funds/time to make copies, digitals are acceptable. Even digital copies can be doctored up (read that as blinged) to make a hybrid layout.

PM those you want page(s) from and you'll be getting PMs from others in the Circle. Just let it be known you're interesting in doing this in the thread. This isn't just for VCWer, so if you want to add other people, go ahead. It's your album.

Please leave updates about yourself Update Blogs and Prayer Request Blog . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

Most of us also really love bling and encourage bling usage!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights... Just read responsibly.

Edited by VCW on 06-13-08 03:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to VCW

Thanks Viv!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to leebla

From the old thread
  • riorabbit Said:
  • jelly97 Said:
I wanna scrap.. but I can't. I'm still dizzy and disoriented. Please pray for my drive up to Mayo tomorrow morning. I'll drive very slowly.. hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

WHOA! Definitely praying, but if you aren't safe to drive call me... I am up already. All I have to do today is feed the neighbor's dog (ok, that is a bit of a challenge cause the thing is known to bite people and hasn't seen me in over a year... ) Seriously, I don't want anything to happen to you because you were dizzy and driving.

Edited by riorabbit on 06-13-08 03:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

Morning everyone!

I guess I should start some school work... I finally have a day I don't have to run off to my mom's work. I have been going there the last few days in an attempt to figure out filling out that app. The first day we tried opening it in the full adobe software, but it didn't open even in that! So one of her friends came up with another solution that required more software that was only available at her work. I did finally get it completed yesterday, but it was too late to fax it so I have to have my dad fax it from his work today. Oh the joys of this job application... I feel like I deserve this job just for submitting an app at this point.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

When did Shirley post that? Could she be better today?

Ashley, some families are just toxic. We'll be near my FIL and his wife next month but my dh isn't even telling them this. It's his choice and even though I encourage him to stay in contact with them, I don't blame him for not doing so. Then there's my totally dysfunctional family. I choose to keep them in my life within boundaries. I try not to expect more from them than they are capable of.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Shirley posted that sometime last night and of course she could be better today! That is what I am praying for! I hope so!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

Just have to share before I take the boys outside to play:

This is at 7 this morning:

Up Bright and Early

And by 8...

Crazy Tracks

Yeah, I'm one of those grandmothers.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Nothing wrong with being one of "those" grandmothers.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to moxiegirl23

I'm here.... it's after five in the morning and I'm ready to kill both the cats. Don't mind me.... just read my update in the VCW and you'll understand.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Kimberly Rae

• Altered Whimseys... Said:
I'm here.... it's after five in the morning and I'm ready to kill both the cats. Don't mind me.... just read my update in the VCW and you'll understand.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Kim.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I really don't know why or where I got it, but I have one little CM photo sorter thing, and I am putting this stack of pics in it. These pics are terrible shape. The are loose in an album with one magnetic page which they kept because it has a news article in it and it will tear if you pull it out I think. But I think it is contributing to the demise of these pics.

By the way...these old Poloroids, the ones that popped out of your camera with the big white bottom....they are cracking!!!!!!!!!
If you have any scan them!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to leebla

Good morning!

Shopping and dinner was fun last night. Won't be buying much else...well I still have to use my Michaels gift card. The only problem is that a nasty storm came through right as I was driving to the mall. It's not far from where I work but it took forever with the torrential downpour we got.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Scrapnut16

Hi Scrapnut....

Ok, ya'll, I'm going to take a shower and see if I feel any better.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrapnut16

I will admit to being very fond of the f-word. I use it, not often, but it is a word in my vocabulary.

Just had to ask the painters to tone it down a bit because in a four minute conversation, I heard it 10 times as they stood under the window of my scrap room.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I will admit to being very fond of the f-word. I use it, not often, but it is a word in my vocabulary.

Just had to ask the painters to tone it down a bit because in a four minute conversation, I heard it 10 times as they stood under the window of my scrap room.

I hate the F-word. I can handle almost any other curse word but that one. I yell at my DH for using it all the time. It might slip out of my mouth if I'm really angry but that's a very rare occurence.

ArmyWife28
Tenant
ArmyWife28

• PostingGoddess Vivian Said:
Just have to share before I take the boys outside to play:

This is at 7 this morning:

Up Bright and Early

And by 8...

Crazy Tracks

Yeah, I'm one of those grandmothers.

awww thats awesome...sometimes I feel bad cause my kids are missing out on having moments like that with DH and I's parents. THOSE types of grandmas are the BEST type.

ArmyWife28
Tenant
ArmyWife28

• moxiegirl23 Said:

lol In my office at the DH's Unit I have to constantly ask them to tone down the language. I'm used to it I live with a soldier (who has a saliors mouth), but I don't want any families that come in to be put off by listen to all the foul mouths up there lol.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to ArmyWife28

I am working on my language.... I literally used to swear like a sailor when I got ticked off... I have to watch that now seeing as I'm going to be the "Pastor's" wife....

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Kimberly Rae

I do better with mine, and until I just get so ticked off I can't take it anymore.
Like last weekend...I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard some choice words!

Page 1 of 75 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics