Username Post: Scrapbook Calendar        (Topic#1467283)
tricia07
Guru
tricia07

Hi Everyone...I would like to start making a scrapbook calendar for next year of my DD. Does anyone know of a cute girly scrapbook calendar out there...or a company that makes them?

Thank you!

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to tricia07

I just start with a plain white one, then add a 12x12 page to the top for each month, then it can be taken off and put in a scrapbook. Have fun making the calendar.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to on_the_plains

I made my own with some calendar sheets from the LSS , I get lots of fun comments on it.

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to DivaDana

Making Memories makes AWESOME calendars!!! I made a few for Christmas Gifts last year and they were a hit. A lot of the scrapbooking lines are coming out with accessories too. Just hit the superstore link and put in "calendar" and you'll see all the great stuff out there!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to ScrapperSara22

I have one of those $1 ones from Target. Its plain and simple, but it will work!

I created one for my mother-in-law and one for my father (but forgot to scan them to download them there! )

Its yours if you PM me!!
-nc

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to ScrapperSara22

• ScrapperSara22 Said:
Making Memories makes AWESOME calendars!!! I made a few for Christmas Gifts last year and they were a hit. A lot of the scrapbooking lines are coming out with accessories too. Just hit the superstore link and put in "calendar" and you'll see all the great stuff out there!

Very cool! Going to look now...thank you!

allaboutscrap
Resident
allaboutscrap
In response to tricia07

Also Heidi Swapp calendars are available, they include a page protector so you can scrap a month or events for that particular month.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by allaboutscrap on 06-13-08 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to allaboutscrap

you can use chipboard for the front and back cover, and download calendar templates from the net to adhere to your own cardstock pages. This enables you to do whatever size you want, decorate the way you want and have the calender open however you want.

If you don't have a book binding system you can go to an office supply store and have them do it for you for not much money. And if you want you can use jump rings or ribbon to bind it instead.

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to gg loves Matthew

I print my own and bind it! I make mine for pennies a piece and create them for the family for gifts!

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to ashtonsmommy

HL has black calendar pages. I got that and then did my own binding. I also make several for Christmas every year so I take my original lo to Kinkos and makes color copies. This way if someone wants to toss it out at the end of the year they aren't throwing away the orginal lo.

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to TonyaB

• TonyaB Said:
HL has black calendar pages. I got that and then did my own binding. I also make several for Christmas every year so I take my original lo to Kinkos and makes color copies. This way if someone wants to toss it out at the end of the year they aren't throwing away the orginal lo.

That's an awesome idea and much less work to do it that way for family members!!! Plus, if I know my family it will be kept for a while...then eventually "disappear"!!! Thank you!

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to allaboutscrap

• allaboutscrap Said:
Also Heidi Swapp calendars are available, they include a page protector so you can scrap a month or events for that particular month.

Thank you! One of the members here is being very kind and is sending me one they purchased from Target...figure I will use that one for my husband...and I just bought the black Heidi Swapp one for our house...thank you so much for showing these to me...they are awesome looking!!! Can't wait to get it!

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to tricia07

Thank you all for the wonderful ideas...if you have calendars on here I would love to see them!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics