Page 15 of 16 
Username Post: Wild Child Circle Journal - Active/Full        (Topic#1467497)
keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

• *jesse* Said:
:o Yes, I did get it Keli... I just hadn't gotten around to letting you know.

lol don't worry about it. I mailed it back in November and didn't even post the confirmation number until the other day. It just hit me that I didn't have a clue if you got it or not. I hadn't even been on here to check.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to keliloves

OK, I mailed the CJ's off to you yesterday Shawna! I am so glad to be done now, and know my book is on the last person before it comes back to me! (You don't have to rush it Jesse, have fun with it! It is a kind of fun/different theme.)

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

It is fun... it's just kinda one of those things I don't think about. Or more accurately... try not to think about! LOL There are some things I'd just as soon not know about! I actually had some things gathered for it but I can't find them now.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

LOL, that is how I was with these CJ's. I would have the stuff and pics, but then no time. When I had time, I couldn't find my stuff, or I had already scrapped the pics and had to go try and find them on CD's to print again..LOL, we will all get it done in time, no worries! It is freeing to be done, I feel accomplished, LOL!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

Glad someone else knows the feeling! I went to a crop this weekend and I wanted to take the pp, etc. that I got for it, but they were nowhere to be found...

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Peekin' in! I don't remember if Shawna ever LMK if she got the CJ's, I think she did though. LOL!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

It's hard to keep track anymore! I have good news... I found the stuff I had gathered for your cj and I've started working on it!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Yay, can't wait to see!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Anyone here? LOL........

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Ha ha, guess not!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to byondbzr

LOL I'm here - just crazy busy! I have not forgotten about our CJs and hope to get back to them soon! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Saucier131

Cute avi Shawna!

Can't believe we're already almost a week into July!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Just popping in, anyone here? (I already know the answer to that, lolz.)
How's mine coming Jesse? Shawna, have you been able to find time to work on the ones you have?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

Rebecca, guess what??? I got on a total roll this weekend, and I FINALLY got yours done! I feel so bad that it took this long... first I had to get inspired, then I totally went into a serious lost mojo phase. I hope to get a mailing envelope this week and get it on it's way to you very shortly.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Yay Jesse! I look forward to seeing it! Did you upload the LO so I can have a sneaky-peeky? lolz.....

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

GAH! I forgot to drop in and say I got my CJ Jesse! Thank you, I LOVE it so much!!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

I'm glad you like it!!!!!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Is everyone done and received their CJ's now??

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to byondbzr

Hello
Haven't been on here in a long time but thought I would pop in for a second.
Still waiting to get my CJ back but I know that everyone is busy just like me.
Hope you all are doing well!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to keliloves

Wow it's been a long time since I have been on here. Looks like I was the last one to report in also. Hope you all are doing well and are all happily scrapping away!
Also, I have no idea who would have my cj but I never did get it back. I think I have been forgotten about. lol

Page 15 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics