Page 2 of 16 
Username Post: Wild Child Circle Journal - Active/Full        (Topic#1467497)
keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to The Wind Walker

I love the name!!!

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker

I think I have my theme! It's going to be titled Pieces of Me! It is going to be vintage Journal and contain all the beautiful photos of my family on my dads side, my father handed them down to me this past year at Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get started!!!!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

That's a really cool theme Beth! Is it final enough to post at the top?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to *jesse*

I am still pondering mine... thought I had it but realized it's too close to the one I'm doing in my other cj group.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Beth that sounds awesome!!

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker
In response to Saucier131

And the Survey says YES!!! Pieces of Me it is!!! I think I really like it!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

I GOT IT!!!! I just thought of my topic and wanted to get it down before I forget it. Hope it's not too close to yours, Beth, but I think even though they're similar we're looking for different things. I'm picturing a sort of timeline/yearbook type thing where you have pictures of yourself throughout the years, notes about what you were into at the time, etc. What do you think?

Now I need a snappy title. *thinking*

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

I finally decided on a theme. I chose "My Bridge Over Troubled Waters" (who or what helps you through life's bumps?)
I saw it on the list that Audrey posted and it really spoke to me. I had several I wanted to do but kept coming back to that one. What do you guys think?

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to keliloves

Beth and Jesse - your themes sound great!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to keliloves

Keli I think your theme sounds awesome!! I am still pondering mine. I have tossed a few ideas around but am having a hard time deciding. Jesse - I think yours and Beth's sound different enough.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Bad news girlies. Jus saw another "Circle of Friends" circle journal group on page 3. poop. should be keep it anyway or should be change it?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Bah! That is not cool. Hmmm... we could do the Wild Child name that Beth suggested.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

I say lets do that. I just don't want people in the other group to accidentally happen upon our group and read all of our posts and what not. Plus, they did have it first. Any other input on this or is everyone good with the Wild Child circle journal group name?

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker

I would deff. change the name to another or Wild Child since there is already a journal group with that name. Hi ladies hope everyone is having a great weekend.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

What do you think of the name change?

I need to come up with a good name for my cj yet, but I hope to start my lo for it today. I came up with a great idea. Now let's see if I can actually do it!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Okay, so I've finally picked my theme. Don't know why it was so hard for me to pick one! It's going to be "What's the Good Word?" I got it off one of the idea lists. I'll pick 2 words (it's 2 pages per person right?) that are words to live by and scrap the pages around them. Am I doing this right? It is 2 pages?

PS - I like the Wild Child name - let's roll with it!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Yes... 2 pages per person, or one 2-page lo per person, however you want to look at it. Great theme! I'll add it to the top.

I need to get to the instruction stuff one of these days.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Ummm...I kinda sorta changed my mind about my topic. I had an epiphany at lunch when I was reflecting about my frequent use of the phrase "SHUT UP!" in response to every incredulous thing anyone tells me.

So I am going to change my theme to have everyone scrap a phrase/word they use frequently. I may try to come up with a more clever title than What's the Good Word too, but for now, at least we have the gyst of the theme.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

I like the new name.

That is a cool theme shawna! I will really have to think about that one.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to keliloves

That's funny Shawna!

I'll have to think about that theme and see if I can think of a way to clean my most-used words up... I have the habit of swearing like a sailor.

Look like we just need Cathy & Rebecca's themes.

I started on mine last night, and realized I can't find a picture that I really need for it. Luckily my friend has a similar one. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to assemble it... I had a great idea but I'm finding it was more suited to a larger page. This may take some engineering!

Page 2 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics