Page 3 of 16 
Username Post: Wild Child Circle Journal - Active/Full        (Topic#1467497)
byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Love the name and themes ladies!

I have my theme,and it's a little different,I think,than most! I am intrigued by the paranormal and crypozoology. My theme,therefore,is "Do you believe?" Each person will pull a question,and then scrap their answer,including any personal stories as to why they do/do not believe in the question. Does that make sense? I'd like a pic of each person if you can work it in.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

These are going to be 8x8 and we're mailing the entire album,right?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

Cool theme Rebecca.

Yes, they are going to be 8x8. As far as the albums, I tried to put up a poll about that earlier and it didn't work. I have done both ways, but my preference is to mail in the albums. I don't think it makes that much difference in the price of the mailing, especially if the USPS still has the flat rate boxes. My observation with non-album mailings is that the pages don't seem to be as protected, and it's messy- you open up the box and pages fall out! I did put the snap rings on my pages for the cj that didn't send covers, but I haven't gotten it back yet to see how that held up. Does anyone else have a preference?

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Rebecca - fantastic topic you clever girl! I am also quite intrigued by the paranormal! so I'm excited to pull a question and work on your journal!

As for mailing with or without the books, I don't really care either way. I say with makes the most sense to me.

I am still flipflopping on topic! It's so hard for me to settle on one thing and be final about it because I always feel like I am going to be missing out on the perfect topic that I might think up 5 minutes after I commit! loL!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to Saucier131

okay - so I changed my title. I want to call it "Say What?!" hee hee!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

I agree with you, Shawna- I always think everyone else's topics are better than mine!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to *jesse*

Ok-I realized yesterday I haven't been checking in here AT ALL and life kinda got in the way and I totally spaced the "coming up with a title/topic" thing for this journal. I AM working on this today and hopefully I'll post it by tonight.

Please don't have the mail date anytime too soon!! I still need to buy my stinkin album!!!!!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

Morning! I had a productive night on this and got the ball rolling which has increased my zest for my topic and I feel much better about it today thank you very much! lol!

Got my title page done and am very happy with it. Started the instruction page this morning and will work on the sign-in page tonight. Then I do my 2 pages on my topic right? Then it gets mailed? This is going to be so fun! In fact, I think the occasion calls for some phallic nanners! lol!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to The Wind Walker

Oh yeah - when it is proper to post your pages to sb.com ? Do we wait until it's complete or just when our part is done?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Cathy, don't worry- we'll set a mail date that works for everyone.

Sounds like you've got the right idea Shawna! I think you can post whenever you like. The other groups I've been in posted when they got lo's done.

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker
In response to *jesse*

Oh Shawna, I luv the Idea of the the phrase theme. I am infamous for saying "What Ever!" to my hubby and kids. LOL

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Rebecca I am so liking your topic!!!
It also gives me an idea for a great page one of these days. My family has this crazy facination with zombies! Like in the middle of the grocery store we will be having arguments about how to kill them. You have no idea how many times I have heard my husband say "Be serious kids. You can't kill a zombie that way." or something to that effect.

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker
In response to keliloves

I would prefer to mail the whole album it would better protect the precious pages inside. I also wanted to ask if I could go a ahead and mail all the photos with it so each person can chose the photos to scrap around and give them a better idea of what they are scrapping for.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to The Wind Walker

I think I have my topic.

"The Simple Things in Life" 10 things that just make you happy

I'm hoping we can all get to know each other a little better and what makes us "tick" and have this be just a fun, light-hearted, and well, happy book. I need a really good pick-me-up lately and a focus on all the good positive happy c r a p in life. Sound good??

Shawna-you little over achiever you-you're making me VERY nervous now with all this talk of having your pages almost ready to mail. Yikes! (I'm thinking that's my word btw) That or "stinkin". I'm actually well known by just about everyone that knows me for overuse of the word "stinkin". Lovely word to scrap about.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to chattycat

That's it! I called it! No one else can use the word "stinkin'" for Shawna's journal!!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to chattycat

I think we've known that Shawna is an overacheiver already, Cathy!

I haven't even thought about my title/sign-in/instruction pages. I'm lucky I have a concept for my lo! Thinking about taking it on vacation with me, but I'm worried that I won't take everything I need. Plus that would be another whole bag to take. We'll see!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to keliloves

• keliloves Said:
Rebecca I am so liking your topic!!!
It also gives me an idea for a great page one of these days. My family has this crazy facination with zombies! Like in the middle of the grocery store we will be having arguments about how to kill them. You have no idea how many times I have heard my husband say "Be serious kids. You can't kill a zombie that way." or something to that effect.

Wondering what the faces of the other grocery shoppers look like when they hear this! lol!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

I am not an over acheiver! Okay, maybe a TINY bit. I just obsess. And anyway - they're 8x8 so I get them done a bit faster...and I have to say, it took me a minute to get over how small they are in comparison to the 12x12! I need to learn how to make cool stuff that has alot of detail. Maybe that will slow me down. I have been realizing lately that I could probably save myself some serious $$ if I MADE stuff, instead of buying everything. Yeah, well, maybe next year.

Cathy - I am SO on board for a dose of the happy c r a p!

Beth - how will the mailing of your pics work?

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Oh and Rebecca - LOVE the new avi!

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker

I will just make a pocket on one of the pages or thet instruction page and send it that way.

Page 3 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics