Page 5 of 16 
Username Post: Wild Child Circle Journal - Active/Full        (Topic#1467497)
*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to The Wind Walker

Cool pages Shawna!

I'm in North Platte, NE tonight on the first night of my vacation... didn't bring any scrap stuff with me. Too much other cr@p! So no scrapping for me for at lest a week.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Jesse - you go to Nebraska for vacation?!?! Anyway, have fun!!!!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to Saucier131

heeheehee-That's not nice Shawna!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

lol! I know. For all I know Nebraska could be a really happenin' place. I've never been there so what do I know?? Jesse - I really do hope you have fun!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

Love the pages shawna. No time to talk right now I am getting my car fixed at my father in laws garage. I will catch up tonight.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to keliloves

Oh no, Shawna.... we were just stopped in Nebraska for the night!!!! We were in the northern Denver area for most of the week. Just left this afternoon and are stopped in Nebraska again for the night. While I was in Colorado, I got to stop at an Archiver's- the good news is a lot of new things I hadn't seen before; the bad news is I spent $100!

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker
In response to *jesse*

Hey Jesse, Hope you had a good trip. I used to live in a little Town in northern Denver called Arvada. Thats where I graduated from high school.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Really? That's where we were! Bf's uncle lives in Arvada. We stayed with them for a few days... it's not so little anymore! The traffic was crazy, even during the work day. It's a nice town though.

The Wind Walker
Guru
The Wind Walker
In response to *jesse*

What a small world. My 20 year class reunion was last year for Arvada High School and I missed it, DANG IT!!! I was wondering how big the town had become. My grandmother and one of my best friends still lives there and we talk all the time. I just don't get to travel much.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Jesse - I feel your pain. I can EASILY blow $100 on scrappin stuff when I hit the LSS around here! Glad you had a good trip and whoa - small world Beth!

So I haven't worked on my cj in awhile and am planning on getting my pages done this week. I can't wait to get them in the mail!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

I need to get working on mine... I've got my concept, but I'm not sure if it's going to come together as I pictured or not. Plus I've got a cj for another group that has to be out this Saturday! Guess I'll have to put off my vacation pics until I get these done.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

I have a great idea for my pages but it just doesn't seem to be translating to my pages. I know that it will be alright in the end but I really want the picture in my head to get on the paper. That usually isn't how I work but this time I really wanted something specific.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to keliloves

Keli - I am sure it will be fantastic. I think we are all hearing you on the not being able to get what's in your head onto the page, but you can do it!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Well ladies, I've been dealing with a virtual butt-ton of "issues" the past week and I'm frantically trying to get these pages done. I think I can do it and still make the mailing date.
Have a great Friday!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

So since I am going to be roadtripping Wed-Thur and on the beach in Boca Fri-Sunday next week, should I mail my pages before I leave or wait until I get back? (I get back on the 21st). It probably makes more sense for me to mail them out on Wed 16th? What do you think? I don't know the etiquette on such things.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Up to you, Shawna. Since you are done with them, you could go ahead and mail them. I never have that option... I always run late! I am the world's biggest procrastinator.

Besides being a procrastinator, the post office hours are pain in the butt. This is the main reason I feel really crunched with my other cj. The mail date is Monday the 14th, but since the post office is open 8:30 A to 4:30 P and I work 8:30 A to 5:00 P, it's either mail it this Saturday or next Saturday, which is almost whole week late!

As soon as I have that cj out the door, I'll be working on this one!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to *jesse*

Shawna, I think you're mailing to me. If you are, you can wait until the 21st because we're going to Orlando from the 21st to 26th and I won't be here anyway although my mom will be staying here taking care of the dog and getting my mail. (Your cj will make it safely into the house

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

Sounds good to me! So you are heading to Orlando the 21st and I am leaving Boca on the 20th. What's up with that? lol!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Started my pages today,so far so good!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to byondbzr

Hey everyone!

I've been sick all weekend. Yuck. Probably too much stress last week. BUT-I got 3 out of the 5 pages done for the cj. I'll be working on the 2 page LO tomorrow!!

Here they are:
Wild Child CJ title page-The Little Things in Life

Wild Child CJ instructions page-The Little Things in Life

Wild Child CJ sign-in page-The Little Things in Life

Edited by chattycat on 07-13-08 02:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 5 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics