Username Post: Help! Too many pages for my Album        (Topic#1467731)
New Kid On the Block

Hi All

A few weeks ago I purchased here from scrapbook a Pioneer Memory sewn scrapbook box.
I'm using this album to as a memory book for a 100th birthday party.
I have 70 pages I need in the book, but will not fit in this Pioneer .
So, I need help finding an album that will hold 70 of the Pioneer 12x12 pages.

I was looking at the Scrapworks - Anthologie book, but it doesn't list how many pages it will hold.
Does anybody know.

If there isn't a "box" type album that will hold that many pages which I would prefer, is there any other nicer gift like albums that would hold these Pioneer pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Phil Lanz

Edited by planzScrapBook on 06-17-08 05:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to planzScrapBook

Phil, the Sewn Scrapbook Box holds D-ring pages. The refills you have listed are for post-bound albums. Are you looking for a D-ring or post-bound album?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Luvmyfam

Actually, those refill pages were the ones that came with Pioneer Scrapbox. They can be used for both post and d-ring.

What I was really hoping to find was a "box" d ring album that would hold 70 pages.

If I can't get that I'm looking for a quality album that will hold that many pages.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I see. In addition to the number of pages, it might be helpful to know how thick your 70 pages are in total. I've only had 2 box albums and both were the same overall thickness (one is the Pioneer sewn box and the other is a different type of Scrapworks album). Fortunately I didn't go over the overall thickness, even though I added pages, so I was ok.

dncangel73
Idol
dncangel73

i own an anthologie bay box and i dont think it will fit 70 pages... just so you know! hth!

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to dncangel73

Is this 70 pages as in 70 page protectors (or 140 pages)....or 35 page protectors (70 pages)?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Luvmyfam

The pages are not very thick at all. It's really more of a photo album than a scrapbook.

New Kid On the Block
In response to CMLeach

That would be 70 page protectors or 140 photos.

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains

I agree with Ashley 70 will not fit in the Scrapworks bay boxes/anthologie.

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to on_the_plains

The only thing I found to hold that much that I liked was the Pioneer Snapload albums. They don't sell them on Scrapbook.com but they are usually one color and have a ribbon running down them. They will work with your page protectors .

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

The largest "manageable" album I have found is the d-ring american craft. Notice I said manageable. You can add additional posts to post albums but they get all wobbley.

Two additional suggestions...
Split the album into two albums. I have had to resort to this because a 4"+ album is just too unruley.

I have had my pages scanned professional and printed out on paper. Looks great (some pages look even better then the originals) and the album thickness of reprints is a fraction of the original.

kimba617
Resident
kimba617
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I also like the Pioneer Snapload albums.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics