Page 65 of 65 
Username Post: New challenge....time to "get to know each other" again        (Topic#1468051)
Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to traceyjayne

well its very quiet in here now not like the good old days LOL

miss becky
Idol
miss becky
In response to Allisonaussie

insert sound of crickets chirping here

maz99
maz99 
Guru
maz99
  • maz99 on 03-20-10 02:09 AM
In response to miss becky

HI THERE EVERYONE IM BACK ITS MINDBLOWING TO TRY CATCHING UP WITH EVERYONES LAYOUTS YOU ALL DOING A GREAT JOB. ANYWAY I WILL HOPEFULLY CATCH YOU ALL ONEDAY. SEE A FEW OF YOU ON FACEBOOK BUT KIDS ARE NORMALLY ON THERE LOL AND THAT DOESNT INSPIRE ME LIKE THIS PLACE DOES. OKAY CHAT SOON IM GOING TO FIND MORE INSPIRATION

Katgurl72
Governor
Katgurl72
In response to maz99

hey there Maz it great to see you

Reminiscence
Veteran
 Reminiscence
In response to Katgurl72

Hello Ladies! I'm currently living here in Belo Horizonte,Brazil but am an American. I noticed there wasn't an area to click on for the country of Brazil. Anyhow if there are any Brazilians out there or Americans send me a HELLO!
BYE FOR NOW,Kimberly(Purpleciouse )

steph_t
Diva
steph_t
In response to Reminiscence

Holey Moley, it's been forever and a day since I have posted on here. It makes me giggle when I think of how much time I used to spend on here. I barely get on anymore as we all keep up with each other on FB these days... but "hi" to those of you that I have not said "hi" to in a while!

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to steph_t

well hello everyone bring back the good old days i recon

tegz
tegz 
Idol
tegz
  • tegz on 06-07-10 02:54 AM

sounds like a great idea Alli

tegz
tegz 
Idol
tegz
  • tegz on 06-07-10 02:58 AM
In response to tegz

p.s. I am scrapping again, oh its been so long! will upload in the next week or so

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to tegz

awesome i only just got back into it my self cant wait to see what u come up with tegan

Sharden
Guru
Sharden

Hello there......WOW have we all been AWOL?? I have had a break from scrapping for most of the last 9 months and only just got back into it. How is everyone?

tam7
tam7 
Expert
tam7
  • tam7 on 06-19-10 11:04 PM
In response to Sharden

I'm new here but already LOVE everything about this especially how us Aussies can chat to one and other and others from all over the world, I also love the gallery...got some great ideas from there. I'm hoping tyo get my butt into gear and move my scraping stuff into my mum any my new craft room sxometime this week (if my daughter will allow me to do so)

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa
In response to tam7

Hi ladies ...been forever since I peaked in here! As most of you know (gotta love FB) I am happily in the USA now with Eric...life is hectic & I love that! Scrapping ..hmmm well I have managed a couple of layouts but I just cant get into it like I used too...given time perhaps that will change.

Off to browse galleries.

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to Tezzaa

hey there just popping in to say hi i miss this sight and the way it used to be

tegz
tegz 
Idol
tegz
  • tegz on 08-23-10 03:39 AM

after some advice....
i'm sticking paper to wood (kaiserframe) and wanting to know if anyone has a tip/s on how to get ther paper in the perfect position so it is flush with the edge?
once its stuck use a sharp blade to trim the edge?
its impossible?
thanks in advance

Edited by tegz on 08-23-10 03:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Katgurl72
Governor
Katgurl72
In response to tegz

wow...the silence in here is deafening! dear oh dear how life changes, and sends us all in different directions. Its great I still get to see your gorgeous faces on FB even though we don't chat like we all use to.

I'm wondering if it will ever be like the old days in here again. um....maybe not...the times have changed.

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa
In response to Katgurl72

Peaking in on a night I can not sleep. Homesick something fierce right now & well...never mind. I think I need my blog again..I am missing my one safe place to vent at how I am feeling at present.

I miss you girls xxx

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to Tezzaa

what a shame no one seems to come here anymore, I have just read a few pages and you were having such a great time, as you can see I am new, would have loved to have joined in on this

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie
In response to CherylfromOz

welcome there i miss this place i so wish it was like the old days but yes times have changed busy busy but i do hope to scrap today been a long time coming its not the same with no one to share lo s with i think thats what used to keep me going i still post them here though

Page 65 of 65 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics