Username Post: What is a ATC?        (Topic#1468387)
Pixiegirl721
Idol
Pixiegirl721

And what is it used for?

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Pixiegirl721

ATC is an artist trading card. i don't have any, i think they can be used for a number of things. i made one a little while ago for a friend on here. she wanted ones done with our picture and a little something about us.

other than that, i can't help ya, sorry.

shanbah
Idol
shanbah
In response to Prettylolo

People collect them. Some people use them on layouts. Traditionally they are only traded - never sold. The only requirement is that they are 2.5" x 3.5" other than that they can be decorated however you want.

Pixiegirl721
Idol
Pixiegirl721
In response to shanbah

So what have some of you done with the ATCs you have made or received?

fablady
Queen
fablady

put them in a atc album,there kinda like a postcard but smaller and they can get really awesome,I have one from scrapplicious that is so awesome,she does such great work,there fun to collect,I love the ones I have gotten. You can trade them,ur not suppose to sell them though.

shanbah
Idol
shanbah

I keep mine in baseball card holders in a binder. A few I have used on layouts.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-23-08 08:01 PM
In response to shanbah

I have mine clipped to tags on my 7 Gypsies ATC holder at work for inspiration!

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 06-23-08 08:18 PM
In response to Prettylolo

• Prettylolo Said:
ATC is an artist trading card. i don't have any, i think they can be used for a number of things. i made one a little while ago for a friend on here. she wanted ones done with our picture and a little something about us.

other than that, i can't help ya, sorry.

opps. it's still sitting on my desk, blank.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-24-08 04:14 AM
In response to ELynn

I just started making ATCs. I did it because I had this brilliant idea to make my youngest DGS a binder with these cards in them. I have some baseball trading card plastic holders that fit in binders and I am going to put the cards in there. Some will have pictures of him. Some of his father. He can take them back to Arizona when he goes home and have them to remind him of us and his father.

Pixiegirl721
Idol
Pixiegirl721
In response to GrandmaMichelf

Thank you all for responding..Now I have a better idea as to what this is and may give my hand at trying some. Thanks everybody!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics