Page 1 of 214 
Username Post: Queen of the Month ~*~Rd. 6~*~ Full/Active        (Topic#1468605)
scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

This swap has a commitment time of 6 months. This swap also requires constant communication to your Queens.

Princesses returning please be advised to all of the changes below. There will be quizes. Thank you.

How it works: All of the people who sign up must commit for the months of July through and including December of 2008. There will be 6 people per group.

Prerequisites to signing up: You must have successfully swapped with me before or have at least 2000 as your post status. If you do not then you must have a referral from someone who does. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but this swap is a very popular one for a reason. This swap is a high spoilage swap as well as one to get to know your fellow sb.com neighbors. There is no room for flaking in this swap.

Queen Swap terms:
Princesses = Are returning swappers to Queen or you have already been Queen on this current round
Lady in Waiting = You are new completely to the Queen Swap and have not been Queen yet this round.
Jester (luvscrapin)= We have one and is decreed by me.
Princess Cliffnotes (aumommie)= this person cliffnotes posts in one to keep everyone up to date in case you miss posts.
Royal Sexcatary (luvscrapin)= person who helps out the hostess in making notes, sending memos and the like.
Royal Guards (PrincessPosh, liveandbikn2, chipmunk_Tara, **SarahAnne**, Flossy) = Princesses not participating in anything but reamining order without the kingdoms, and the occasionally chatting too.

Rules:
1. On the 30th or 31st of each month I will draw a name of who our Queen for the next month will be. I will then PM you the Queen's personal info. This will occur around midnight my time. The announced Queen will then put the survey in their blogs marked as such. Each of the other 5 people have to shower their Queen with goodies from her survey and wishlist, NIP (no handmade) items unless an arrangement is made with your Queen in advance to maybe split something with your Queen. This is a spoilage swap, no sending of anything that is not on your Queens survey or wishlists no matter where those wishlists are. If you cannot find what your Queen desires in stores around by you, DO NOT improvise or assume your Queen will like something. You can always purchase a GC off the internet or at one of the stores your Queen lists she shops at. You can always PM your Queen for any questions regarding anything on her wishlists or survey.

2. Showering can be done in any manner you want: sending a little over a period of time, sending her items all at one time, etc. as long as the last mailing is dated by the 25th of each month. Please address the envelope or package "Queen" then the person's username so the reigning Queen will know what it is, and put your screen name in the return address spot.

3. The reigning Queen has to post when one of her minnions has showered her. Thank them publicly and state what they were showered with.

4. All Princesses and Ladies In Waiting will have to check in once every 2 days at least so we all know that you haven't forgotten about your Queen. If checking in is not occurring your chance for Queen reduces for the next month. IF you do not check in for two weeks in a row I will pm you once to see if you are still with us and if I get no answer then I will find a replacement for you. If you move during this swap please let me know your new mailing addy as soon as possible so that I can change this info on your personal info. Please be as detailed as possible in the PM title to me as you can.

All Queens like to be talked to. This thread moves quite fast and there is much communication going on between and amongst groups getting to know each other and their Queens.

5. I must have an email addy as well as a phone number as a way to get ahold of you. If there is any flaking on this thread then I will put your name on a flakers list that I personally own. This list is shared amongst fellow long standing hostesses and it has been known to also not allow a username to join a swap because of it. You will not be allowed to participate in this thread until all obligations are met to your Queens. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but due to circumstances occurring of late on the forum I must insist and run this game this way. This is a game of spoilage to your Queens, IT IS NOT FAIR to take your bounties and run w/o offering a bounty to your Queens in return and not follow through on the commitment that you are agreeing to by joining this swap.

6. There are going to be three threads for this swap. This one you are signing up on will be where all Queen biz (sending/receiving/gettin g to know each other) are done here. Once I pm you the Queens personal info, use that thread to be in cahoots with the other Princesses and Ladies in Waiting to coordinate your buying for your Queen. This is where a lot of getting to know your group will come in as well as enable all of you to either go in on something big for your Queen or at least not get the same items. The following link is for all chatting for Queen:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13747...

7. I will be making HOSTESS ANNOUNCEMENTS (written in purple) that everyone must read. I also ask that nearing the end of each month all current Queens check the first page and let me know if I have recorded the bounties correctly.

Please PM me your personal info by Dec. 30th so I can get them all organized in time to call our Queen on January 1st once all New Years Destivities are over and PM her personal info to her minnions. Please put in the subject line "your username's Queen Personal Info". I have all posts emailed to me and I keep these in a file in my email account. Now is the time to get all wishlists created and updated. Once the Queen is crowned she will then put the Survey in her blog.

8. There is a Secret Pal Portion to this swap also. Participation is completely voluntary and lasts the full 6 months. The amount for this is $5.00 and is completely separate from Queen commitment. Djtobin (Darla) will be running this portion of our swap. Pm her if you are interested. She will pm you who you will have for a pal each month. Once you receive from your pal you have to post a thank you and tell who had you as well as what you received. We have a ton of girls who participate in this who are Princesses from previous rounds but are not in an actual group this round.

9. There will also be a Secret Santa Swap. The amount for this is 25.00 and is again completely separate from Queen commitment. I will let you knwo closer to the time of sign ups on this who will host that within this swap. Same rules apply to this as for Secret Monthly Pal.

Rule number 1,467,321: teasing the Queen about upcoming goodies will be strictly allowed and enforced! Any teasing of getting back amongst any current Queens is forbidden.

This Queen game limit is $15.00 per month. If you desire to go over, that is fine but under will be considered a no-no by the Queen and the proper disciplinary action shall be placed. If you find below a username you just wanna spoil then you are more then welcome to pm me your requests and sign up for as many spots as you want. I will try my best to honor all requests on who you'd like to be in a group with.

This is a commitment, please do not sign up and then once your month is over you quit. Please be considerate of everyone who signs up and think how you would feel if someone did that to you. Thank you!

ONE huge NO NO for this swap is buying for everyone in your group early at the start. Tnis is also why I am asking everyone to NOT put the survey in their blogs until you are announced Queen. All people in this swap are in other secret pal swaps, get presents and shops for themselves. If you buy early for everyone the likelihood of them already having or not wanting those items you bought runs very high. There have been some who have done this in the past and have regretted it. If anyone has any questions or does not believe me on this then please pm and talk to the Princesses returning. Thank you.

Personal Info: PM this info to me by June 30th with a title indicating such.
Screen Name=
Real Name=
Address=
Birthdate=
Email Addy (one in which minnions can get an electronc gc sent to you) =
Phone Number =

Queen Survey: Put in your blog ONLY once you're crowned Queen.
Are you married (name and how many years) , have kids (names and ages), pets (names and ages)=
Are you a weekly or daily chatter on the forum?
Album Size you work with the most=
Favorite Mag. that you don't subscribe to=
Do you like Idea Books=
If so, what kinds=
Favorite Brands of Paper=
Favorite Color=
Colors you don't want=
Colors you do want=
Items you don't want to recieve=
One big item or several small spread out=
Scrapbooking supply you would love to see come your way=
Favorite Scrapbooking Subject=
Events you like to scrap=
What techniques do you like/do/would like to try=
Favorite Embellishments=
Fiber/Ribbon? What type & color?
Favorite Adhesive=
Who is your favorite scrapping company? =
How would you define your scrapbooking style? =
Do you journal every page=
Do you like hidden journaling=
Do you like handmade items=
Prefer store bought items=
Any non-scrapbooking item you have been putting off buying yourself=
List 10 things you would love to be showered with=
To what online stores do you have a wishlist?Please list the websites as well as the username and passwords to retrieve them.=
Are there any GC's that you would love to see come your way from stores (do not have to be scrappy stores) you shop at in your hometown?=
Do you like any Indepenedent Home Party Resources and if so which ones=
What are your favorite snacks? =
Do you have any allergies?(smoke, floral, perfume, etc.) =
Anything you would like your minnions to know about you?
Anything you would like to add that I forgot to ask?

= personal info received
= This person showered her Queen
= Current Queen
(month) = Previous Queen and username possibly written in green.
(month) = Not heard of a package being received. Removal imminent.

The Kingdoms:

Group 1:
Hostess
MarinemomofACM
Cma2a17
Trishalouise
Charisma3103
Ranita

------------------------- -------------------------

Group 2:
Dixiecorngirl
PrinessMelanie
FinallyMama
Scrapping Diva
RN2007
Tertoo

Group 3:
Linzlou
Cindykt
Michellesthings
Scrappinresp04
Kimmygt
Buzzkiss

Group 4:
Hostess
Djtobin
CGMoon
Luvscrapin
Canadiangirl
Liveandbikn2

Group 5:
Proud Mommy OF 4
Briannasmom
Scrapping Kitty
Aumommie
Tagsmom
mommie75

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------------

Royal Court: 29 people for almost 5 groups
Hostess -- 2 spots
Trishalouise
djtobin
liveandbikn2
cma2a17
CGMoon
Kimmygt
Cindykt
Charisma3103
Michellethings
Linzlou
Luvscrapin
Dixiecorngirl
MarinemomofACM
Buzzkiss
Scrapping Diva
Princess Melanie
Proud Mommy Of 4
scrappinresp04
Aumommie
Ranita
RN2007
Briannasmom
Tagsmom
Tertoo
Scrappin Kitty
FinallyMama
Canadiangirl
mommie75

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to scrappintlc

so robin, we only need 1 more?

I had 2 more that want to join, but if we only need 1, then 1 can wait til next round.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to dixiecorngirl

I need to read all those pm's hon. But according to the list I had in front of me there is 23 people on it and that includes briannasmom.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to scrappintlc

When am I gonna get a title?

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to LinzLou

I am here!

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to djtobin

and let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday on the new thread...

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to dixiecorngirl

Thank you!

Ranita
Ranita 
Diva
Ranita
In response to djtobin

Hi there.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to Ranita

hello

Robin, do I need to send you my info? It's still the same as always.....just thought I'd ask

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess
In response to Ranita

HI HI ..

happy birthday!

I'm so excited!

Ranita
Ranita 
Diva
Ranita
In response to asailorsprincess

Hi Melanie. Welcome to the fun!

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess
In response to Ranita

thanks!
I've been hearing about this for so long!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to asailorsprincess

I'm here!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to RN2007

I'm here. Thought I posted it before LOL...

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to Scrapping Diva

working on my survey

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Scrapping Diva

I'm here!

cindykt
Expert