Username Post: does anyone know where i can find...        (Topic#1468901)
New Kid On the Block

...sparkly crystals or rhinestones to add to my designs? ya know, like the kind they put on cell phones and stuff? i thought this would be a cute idea for the page i am making about my cousin''s wedding.

thanks!

tmmvol
tmmvol 
Idol
tmmvol
In response to mandamayhem

I think it is Making Memories that has done a whole line of those rhinestones, in designs and in words. I know I have seen them at Hobby Lobby.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

i get mine online from artbeads. you can also sometimes find stuff in the clearance section at j's or m's that you can take the crystals apart from and use- I do this all the time. They're already sticky too so it's an added bonus. The ones I get online have to get glued down with gem tac or something similar.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Seaexplore

awesome, thank you! and so fast....

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

They have tons on this site.. See the products listed below.. Or just go to the superstore and search for bling
Products Referenced in This Post:

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot

Heidi Swapp has a whole line of "bling" rhinestone embellishments. Although I have seen kits on clearance at Target that are for decorating cell phones that you can pick the individual jewels off and they are really cheap.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to BJscrapsalot

I actually just use the ones made for cell phones. I got a whole bunch for my phone and had lots left over, so I use them.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to ScrappyPrincess

here looks like a spot!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to DivaDana

lol...the latest ones I got was at a music store. They had packages of them on sale for eighty-eight cents! I wish I had gotten more because dd used up a whole package of them covering her new digital camera :P

wimpygirl
Veteran
wimpygirl
In response to Rosita

I just bought some this week at walmart. They had them on the marked down isle, but they usually are in the craft section. The name of them is..BLING IT ON peel and stick for cell phones sunglasses, or most anything. I got mine for $1.50

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics