Username Post: Albuquerque New Mexico        (Topic#1469097)
kerioke
Tenant
kerioke

There's a big possibility my DH will be changing jobs and we will be relocating from Texas to Albuquerque. Having never been there,I have no clue where to start! I have a very good job and I am curious what the job market is like, what the cost of living is, where the best place to look for a rent house is. Church, schools and of course scrapbook store s! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by kerioke on 06-29-08 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kerioke
Tenant
kerioke
In response to kerioke

bump

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to kerioke

Keri, I live in NM. Don't know a lot about Albuquerque (ABQ) but do know where 2 LSSs are. Scraps Galore and Memory Lane are a must to stop by when I have time while in ABQ. When will you be making your move?

scrappincafe
Idol
scrappincafe
In response to kerioke

I just moved from Albuquerque back to CO. I liked Scraps Galore there... Never made it into the other one mentioned. Went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's too.

The housing is very reasonable. We lived off of Eagle Ranch NW and enjoyed that area. Near shopping and we liked the elementary school and James Monroe Jr. High...

I don't know what kind of church you're looking for, but we attended a non-denominational church... Sagebrush Community.

Hope this helps...

Marilyn

tesswesswoo
Resident
tesswesswoo
In response to kerioke

Scraps Galore and Memory Lane are good here in Albuquerque. My favorite places for scrapbooking supplies are Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics