Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Your signature item?        (Topic#1469465)
tmmvol
tmmvol 
Idol
tmmvol

A question inspired by another thread over on the Beginning Scrapbookers forum...

What would you consider your signature item(s)? Is it eyelets? Primas? The fact that you only use Bazzill and never any other CS? Are you silly about sewing? Or phanatic about photography?

Anyway, I was going through books/layouts over the weekend, and noticed that I use either ribbon/fiber or brads (and sometimes both) on almost every single layout I ever do. So I guess I would consider those my "signature items"...

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to tmmvol

I only use Bazzill cardstock and I use ink on 99% of my LO's!

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to tmmvol

Ummm, I have none (or maybe brads?) unless someone else can look at my layouts and tell me otherwise. I guess MAYBE it would be ink (like for inking edges). Hmmm...

MarlaE
MarlaE 
Resident
MarlaE
In response to CMLeach

I haven't really defined my style yet, having only done cards so far (but the LSS has an all-day crop next Sat where I'll spend 10 hrs straight FINALLY sorting all my wedding photos and planning albums WHOO HOOO!!!) But seems on most of them I distress/ink the paper edges. Just don't care for one piece of paper plopped on top of another. I like at least some slight outline to it.

ME

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to CMLeach

I think Bazzill would be my item. I use it almost exclusively for my solid cs.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Luvmyfam

Wings. Almost everything has a faerie in it somewhere, even the non-faerie los. Does that count as an item?

imajellybeanx
Veteran
imajellybeanx
In response to WeeFaerie

cciirrcclles lol and stars and butterflies. those are 85% of my layouts

Mom2CamiandReese
Governor
Mom2CamiandReese
In response to imajellybeanx

I use a touch of red {my fav color} on just about every layout I make!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Mom2CamiandReese

I would have to say clocks and stars...

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Mom2CamiandReese

Bazzill here too! I love it!

MindyShel
Tenant
MindyShel
In response to Anne1701

I would definitely say ribbon and inking edges. I like the texture they both help add.

I really need to put some stuff in my gallery. Haven't had a chance to take photos of any LOs yet.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to MindyShel

I think my layouts are defined by my use of only Bazzill cardstock, my varying sizes of photographs, and my ability to do every page different and give them each their own special flair.

*Seriously the Bazzill one the most. If I get any other cardstock or plain patterned paper in a kit I either give it away or throw it away.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to tmmvol

i distress nearly every layout with something one way or the other.

and flowers. i using flowers.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Prettylolo

I think I'd probably have to say flowers. I use them alot:)

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to shopgirlaudi

Don't know if this counts but I always print out and color my own letters. Every time I need to make a title I make it like that. Does that count?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DNA301

I love Bazzill just as much as the next girl, but it's not readily available where I live. Except for a few packs of Bling or Cardstock with an Edge at HL, that's about it here.

However, I DO have a signature item. I think my screenname gives it away, though. Yes, it's bling. I tend to use bling in some way, shape, or form on evey LO or card. Whether that be gemstones, loose glitter, or Stickles, there is some bling somewhere. I have to hide it on my son's pages.

scraperfect
Pro
scraperfect
In response to BlingQueenRia

Inkjet printing on vellum!!!

luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)
In response to BlingQueenRia

I don't have just one signature item, but I do use the same few techniques over & over. I tend to tear the edges of things alot, and I ink the edges of things most the time anymore. I am finding that a large portion of my pages have flourishes and flowers right now.

Fleur De Lis
Tenant
Fleur De Lis
In response to luv2scrap:)

I am a newbie, just a few LOs and no style (yet), but I cannot make anything without stamping all over. I am a stamp junkie...

Gamma Rena
Diva
Gamma Rena
In response to WeeFaerie

• WeeFaerie Said:
Wings. Almost everything has a faerie in it somewhere, even the non-faerie los. Does that count as an item?

And I love your gallery!!!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics