Page 1 of 23 
Username Post: summer getting those wish list cleaned off swap/closed        (Topic#1470175)
mommie75
Queen
mommie75

This is a wishlist themed swap THE SPENDING LIMIT IS GOING OT BE 40.00 OR 25.00 THERE IS GOING TO BE TWO GROUPS SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT GROUP YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN , shipping container costs, shipping costs, or taxes.DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE LIMIT This means that you are to SPEND at least THE LIMIT, not just send in retail prices to your partner. This also means DO NOT send 23 or 24 dollars and change and think that is good enough. It is a 40 OR 25 MINIMUM, feel free to go over if you wish. However, do not expect it in return as not all of the participants can do more than the limit. If you cannot do the full amount, do not join. I am not holding any punches here, it is a waste of my time, and your partner’s time if you are only in it for yourself and (as most folks who have been in my swaps will tell you) I do NOT tolerate that. So, SPEND THE MINIMUM and we will all be just fine....

WE ARE GOING TO GO BACK TO THE YOU PICK A THEME FROM YOUR WISH LIST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE YOU PAL TO BUY FROM.. EXAMPLES.. ORANGE,ADHESIVE,BASIC GREY,PAPER, Queen and Co . BLUE,BABY, ECT THE THEMES ARE ENDLESS.......

.IF YOU ARE IN THE 25 GROUP PICK ONE THEME

IF YOU ARE IN THE 40 GROUP PLEASE PICK TWO THEMES

IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE CANDY AND OTHER GOODIES THAT IS ALL GOOD AND FINE BUT ANYTHING THAT YOU SPEND ON THOSE ITEMS DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE LIMIT. THAT LIMIT IS FOR SCRAPBOOKING ITEMS ONLY. ANY AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEND NEEDS TO BE NEW.

SHIP OUT DATE! THIS IS THE FINAL DATE TO MAIL OUT!

All packages MUST go out no later than spet 23rd i know crazy day but that is my b day lol this way we can make sure that everyone gets their package on time. If you cannot get this out by this date, do not join.

ITEMS TO PURCHASE

This is a wishlist swap. ONLY items that are from their wishlist are acceptable.AND THEY HAVE TO BE IN THE THEME TO COUNT SO IF YOU PAL PICKS ADHESIVE AND YOU SEND ADHESVIE AND PAPER THE PAPER IS A EXTRA FREE GIFT ONLY THE ADHESIVE WILL COUNT IN THE LIMIT

CHECKING IN

Seeing as how there is not a secret log in for this swap, I do not see why it will be an issue. But, just so that no one can say that they did not know. Let’s go ahead and put this out there. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT ON TO CHECK IN. I realize that life is busy. However, if you are not going to be on to check in a MINIMUM of once every seven days, then do not join. Due to those in the past who have burned others, this is another way that we can make sure that everybody is still around.I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU TALK THREW PM THAT IS GREAT PUT I WANT TO SEE YOU CHECK INTO THE THREAD ONCE A WEEK SO I KNOW YOU ARE STILL AROUND IF NOT I WILL GO LOOKING FOR YOU .. I HAVE TO DO THIS TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NO FLAKERS.. I DO NOT PUT UP WITH FLAKERS AND PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT FOLLOW RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL TAKE SIGN UPS TILL THINGS DIE DOWN AND THEN I WILL GIVE OUT PALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THERE IS SOMEONE YOU WANT PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS SOME ONE YOU SEE JOIN THAT YOU DO NOT WANT ALSO LET ME KNOW IF I DO NOT KNOW I CAN NOT HELP IT IF YOU GET THEM AS A PAL!!!!!!!!

I HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND LOVED PICKING OUT ARE THEMES AND GETTING STUFF ARE OR WISHLIST.. SO LETS HAVE A GREAT TIME
PLAYERS

25.00 group
1. navyoawife2005--traci ls
3.scrappindmbfan -scrapangel4
6.scrapangel4----scrappindm bfan

40.00 group

5 Charisma3103 --mommie75
6.Desperate-Housewife--trac i ls

Edited by mommie75 on 09-25-08 01:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to mommie75

I love this swap and I will take one 25.00 spot. :smile :

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to navyaowife2005

ok great to have you

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to mommie75

Count me in! I'll do $25.

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to Msnickers2

great glad to have you

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to mommie75

What if the person doesn't have enough stuff on their wish list in the general theme you're buying from (for instance glue, or paper)? Then what happens?

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Desperate-Housewife

I'm in for $25!

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Tigergenesis

I guess you have to make sure to have enough stuff for your pal to buy from. Another question....Can you pick more than just one theme for your pal to buy from? For example:glue AND paper perhaps? (just examples).

Edited by Desperate-Housewife on 07-07-08 12:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis

do we tell our themes now or when we get our partner?

ClickClick
Diva
ClickClick
In response to Tigergenesis

Jenn, I am in for the $40 lists.

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to ClickClick

I'll take a spot in the $25 group. This sounds like fun!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Chrelaine

ohh we are doing themes.. Then maybe your pal will have to update her wishlist so that you get the theme and what they want..

Im in for the $25.00 group.

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to ScrapAngel4

Please put me down for the $25.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to djtobin

I'll take $25 spot please

mommie75
Queen
mommie75

• Desperate-Housewife Said:
What if the person doesn't have enough stuff on their wish list in the general theme you're buying from (for instance glue, or paper)? Then what happens?

well you pick the theme you want your pal to buy.. so pick what you want 25 or 40 worth

and lets say you want tobow well then your pal can buy you 25 or 40 worth of Tombo w

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to mommie75

got everyone wrote down will update when i get home from b ball

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to mommie75

can we have 2 themes in one group.. like for instance 12.50 of paper and 12.50 of glue?

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to ScrapAngel4

if you would like to that is fine i have always done one theme for the 25 and 2 for the 40 and it does not have to be split up at all.. just gives the person more ideas... so if you wanted 40 in glue so be it;. it is your pacakge lol

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to mommie75

wait till you get your pal before you tell your theme...

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to mommie75

Page 1 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics