Username Post: In search of a round template -        (Topic#1470735)
Veteran

Hopefully someone will know what I am talking about - some time ago I was checking out tools and equipment and saw what looked like a round clear plastic disk with dozens of evenly spaced holes in it, shaped like rays from the center, or like spokes all around. I 'think' it was some sort of template? that someone used for paper piercing maybe (but its not like the decorative templates - this was a thicker, rigid clear plastic with holes punched into it) When I google I just find those decorative ones (that are not clear or rigid etc) I think it was a fairly popular brand name, but I am just blanking on it. Anyone know what I might be talking about? Please and thank you!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to SunnyAB

Is this what you are talking about?

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Amigosa

It is Crafter's Workshop. They are now carrying these at Hobby Lobby:) I think I saw the one you are talking about:)

Veteran
In response to shopgirlaudi

Thank you both SO very much!! That's not exactly as I remember it (but that could just be my memory) but this will definitely work! Thanks again!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to SunnyAB

Is this it???

Products Referenced in This Post:

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to SunnyAB

Are you wanting to cut circles? Could you be thinking of the Ek Success Circle Sissor? It used to have holes and you placed the cutting tool into a hole and move it around to cut the circle. It looks like they now have a new, improved model. Is this it?

Products Referenced in This Post:

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I used to use the circle scissors all the time, I didn't know they had changed it...

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I used to use the circle scissors all the time, I didn't know they had changed it...

I didn't either until I went to get the link. It must be brand new. Oh, and you almost have to have a glass mat for it.

Veteran
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I found it! I found it!! Thank you ALL so much.! Kathie, when you posted that link it reminded me that way back when I saw this thing - I remember that the tool wasnt made for what I would use it for (basically just to evenly mark certain points in a circle or to make dots evenly - that type of thing.) So I googled circle cutters and found the Ek Success Circle Cutter. I have a different system for cutting circles, but this is the plastic template I saw and thought would work great for my needs. The two first templates posted are a bonus as I think they would all be handy. Thanks again SO much ladies. YOu put me on the right path (I was seriously thinking I must have dreamt this up!) Thanks so much for your help in determining I am not crazy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics