Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: WOW!        (Topic#1470753)
Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to llprncess3

That is just crazy! Dishonest people just make me sick, there is no nice way of saying it.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Hannah S

It makes me so mad to read about people that do stuff like this! She's so NOT a scrapper! She's just plain stupid!! I feel sorry for the scrapbook store .

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to Scrapkaty

The world has become such an unhappy place at times. Hopefully, the universe will deal with her in kind.

kiwiholly
Expert
kiwiholly
In response to NoirCat

Whoa! What a HUGE hoard of stuff! That's terrible Poor shop owners!

I just fail to understand what goes on inside some people's heads.

kpargin
Resident
kpargin
In response to Scrapbookjuls

That is too bad that people have to do that! Find another way to make some money! I feel bad for all those people who own a business who get ripped off by others.

stephyirene
Veteran
stephyirene
In response to kpargin

Unbelievable! It is so sad to see what people will do, desperate or not! It just makes things worse for everyone! About the rummage sale - that one blows my mind, too. My grandmother would shake her head and say "tsk, tsk, tsk".

SweetMelissa
Expert
SweetMelissa
In response to Scrapbookjuls

Oh wow thats just sad and terrible.

weathergirl777
Resident
weathergirl777
In response to SweetMelissa

I think my area has this problem because last week at my M's, there were security locks on EVERY Jolee's embellishments and I had to get a worker to even get one off. My dad used to work undercover at Disneyland catching shoplifters and you would be surprised at who does it. It was mostly women with strollers and some were even teaching the kids how to do it! Most of these people have no remorse or regret, they just have it in their minds that THEY deserve it if they can't afford it. Being a teacher, I am seeing this attitude in our future generation starting as young as Kindergarten and it scares me.

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics