Page 1 of 131 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #71: Lets Crop        (Topic#1470785)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 07-10-08 11:22 PM

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Circle Journal Information:
I suggest 8x8 format because it's easy to do and will fit into a standard mailer.

It's everyone's choice to do either a single or a two page spread and to add whatever you want. Vivian, personally, would like to see a current photo, likes and dislikes on whatever, and something unusual about each person. Like for Liz/Moxie to show her extensive Stickles collection.

To keep things simple, do the same layout for everyone. You could change papers and such depending on your stash but keeping to the same design will make things much easier/faster and no one gets a better page from you than the next person. If someone is short on funds/time to make copies, digitals are acceptable. Even digital copies can be doctored up (read that as blinged) to make a hybrid layout.

PM those you want page(s) from and you'll be getting PMs from others in the Circle. Just let it be known you're interesting in doing this in the thread. This isn't just for VCWer, so if you want to add other people, go ahead. It's your album.

Please leave updates about yourself here in the update blog and also here in the Prayer Request Blog . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

Most of us also really love bling and encourage bling usage!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights... Just read responsibly.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to VCW

Weeeeeeeeeeee....new thread.

Um, any of the other AZ gals havin' issues with internet tonight? I am wondering if it is due to the storm...darn thing is going beyond slooooooooooow!!!!!

*don't mind me...just typing on a sloth tonight*

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to riorabbit

It seems to be ok for me!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Got back from a mommy's nite out! Had fun with 2 other friends...... we get a nite to ourselves and what did we do? Talk about the kids!

We had a great dinner though.. We ordered 6 rolls and 2 orders of sushi. It was very very yummy. One of the mommy is pregnant so we tried to order cooked stuff.. and they are good too! We had a scallop and shrimp roll that's wrapped with white fish. It was very very good!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
Weeeeeeeeeeee....new thread.

Um, any of the other AZ gals havin' issues with internet tonight? I am wondering if it is due to the storm...darn thing is going beyond slooooooooooow!!!!!

*don't mind me...just typing on a sloth tonight*

on your new job and hope you have lots of fun!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Got to finish up a LO.. need to take DD to gym tomorrow. I should be going to bed soon!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to jellyziva

Sounds like a fun night Shirley!

Thanks...I will try to have fun at work. It is like any job in some ways...I mean you gotta work and there are moments that are less than enjoyable, but it is good to know they are back to the more relaxed try to have fun atmosphere.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

I have stuff I want to do so I might take off too.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:
Got back from a mommy's nite out! Had fun with 2 other friends...... we get a nite to ourselves and what did we do? Talk about the kids!

We had a great dinner though.. We ordered 6 rolls and 2 orders of sushi. It was very very yummy. One of the mommy is pregnant so we tried to order cooked stuff.. and they are good too! We had a scallop and shrimp roll that's wrapped with white fish. It was very very good!

Isn't that the way it goes??? Get out on your own and you still have the kids close to your hearts.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Well, I ate my pasta.

Then Phil (one of the nurses) came in with sausage gravy & biscuits. Thankfully, they gave him too much and I got the leftovers. *slurp*

I got one LO finished and one about half-done before I ran out of tape squares. I'll finish it the next time I work. (Or maybe even at home this weekend.) (What a concept.)

About the time I ran out of tape, we got a call from Emergency that we had someone coming up, so it was time to get back to work anyhow.

Overall, it's been a very slow night. Kinda makes up for last night. Ahhhhhh......

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

I was sitting here working some logic puzzles when I felt a hand on my back, kinda scratching my shoulder.

I looked up, thinking, "Dang! These nurses are nice! They give backrubs!"

Nahhhh. Not that nice.

It was my hubby. Just stopping by to see where I hang out when I'm not sleeping with him at nights.

Going home in 25 minutes....

Whoever might be here...I'll see you later.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to c-leaper

morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

except Jenni....night Jenni!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

Morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Have a good day Jenni. Get some rest!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I hurt.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Me too. and I felt so dang good yesterday.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

okay, I am frustrated. On tuesday I got a text from the doctor that a patient she ordered therapy for hadn't heard from us yet. I had left him a message the day she ordered it that it was in process, and the day before to schedule. I have since left him 2 more!! And he hasn't called back. I need to double check the phone number again, and then send him a letter.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

Doesn't that just get you? You're thinking that you'll get so much accomplished and POW, you feel like you should've gotten the license of the truck that ran you over - and now you're not gonna get all that stuff done!

Sorry -rambling

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
okay, I am frustrated. On tuesday I got a text from the doctor that a patient she ordered therapy for hadn't heard from us yet. I had left him a message the day she ordered it that it was in process, and the day before to schedule. I have since left him 2 more!! And he hasn't called back. I need to double check the phone number again, and then send him a letter.

Page 1 of 131 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics