Username Post: Alternative/Tattoo themed scrapbooking stuff        (Topic#1471635)
michelehood
New Kid On the Block
michelehood

Man, I wish that there was more of this stuff out there! The only line I've found is the Marah Johnson one. Somebody should create a line of stamps and other goodies featuring this subject. If y'all know of something that I should check out, please lemme know!

* Julie *
Diva
* Julie *
In response to michelehood

I know what you mean!! I only have one tat (as shown in the very simple page below), but I do wish there were edgier products out there. I've MADE my own embellies and text with Photoshop, but it would be awesome to just go into Michaels, pick up an embossed skull embellie as easily as I can my daughter's sparkle princess packs and call it a day!

Oh, and while I'm at it, I hate that all the military products show men in uniform or say "proud military wife." I can't find anything for my deployment pages or any pages to make for my husband as a military spouse.

Good Girls Get Tattoos

Edited by * Julie * on 07-17-08 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps

I did this page for my stepdaughter's album a few years ago. She got her only tat while on spring break at Myrtle Beach and she let me take pics of it when she got home. I didn't have any tattoo paper or embellishments to work with so I went with a beachy theme because that's where she got it. I used a few lines from "Margeritaville" as my journaling. Sorry for the red X. If you click the link it'll take you to the layout in my gallery.

Tattoo
By JudyQ

magpiefound
Diva
magpiefound
In response to Judy_Scraps

gonna pm you- i just found some really cool stamps!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to magpiefound

Here's some stuff you might be able to use. I just thought of skulls because Julie mentioned them.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

me too! i love scrapbook stuff with edge they really should make more of it...dcwv's rockstar line has some stuff you might find helpful. i made a LO using the stack for pics of my 2 tat's.(a small butterfly on my foot and a trail of pawprints on my ankle)...i'd upload a pic but my camera is broken
Products Referenced in This Post:

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 07-17-08 08:02 AM
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

If you have a cricut, they have a fairly new cartridge out that I think is called "Indie Art." It has some more modern objects like grenades and stuff. I want it!

Rachel

* Julie *
Diva
* Julie *
In response to Rae_M

Wow, those are all really cool suggestions! Thanks for the links, ya'll!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to * Julie *

I think you could use the Rusty Pickle Pirate collections depending on your LO. Also they have this Popstar collection now and that's kind of funky. Really, I think you could use anything and just make it fun/funky/punk in your own way. Just my opinion though.

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22

I would try some of Basic Grey 's older lines like "Urban Couture," "Scarlet's Letter," and "Perhaps." They're all a little bit funkier... Their rubons are not only great, but have a tribal look to them, too! Hope this helps!

Maybe some of us should join forces and come up with our own scrapbook line!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics