Username Post: Hobby Lobby        (Topic#1471697)
a_bowen13
Expert
a_bowen13

I'm going to HL this weekend. They are having 50% off sale on Scrapbook products.
I'm wanting to get some army things for my army page. I just don't know who makes the best packets for such things. Any ideas?

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to a_bowen13

They have some really great armed forces kits at HL. I'm not sure who makes them though. They're near the page kits. But, they also have a certain section that is just armed forces stuff - stickers, paper, etc. Have fun shopping! I went earlier this week and took advantage of that sale.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to CraftyCandace

I did not just hear that HL is having a 50% off sale...especially on the weekend when I get paid. How do I resist?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Scrapnut16

I got 3 of the brand new American Crafts Thickers!!!! Glitter ones even and half off!!

blessedwifeandmommy
Veteran
blessedwifeandmommy
In response to Here Kitty

i have several army pages in my gallery i made them all from things i got at HL

Vintage Beginnings
Expert
Vintage Beginnings
In response to a_bowen13

K & Company has oodles of stuff for all the military branches.
*Retired navy wife here*

Coastie Wife
Pro
Coastie Wife
In response to Vintage Beginnings

Yeah, K and Company has some great things. Not a lot of Coast Guard stuff anywhere for my hubby's album, but I've been able to find tons for my dad's Army one. Now if I can ever get to making them!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Coastie Wife

Hobby Lobby has some great things!!! I love it when they have a good sale!!!

Twinstars
Guru
Twinstars
In response to SmartyPants

My HL also had some great stuff in the clearance section - I got a punch, a set of clear stamps, several sheets of stickers, a few different rubons and a 3 pack of alcohol inks for under $40!

tmmvol
tmmvol 
Idol
tmmvol
In response to Twinstars

You girls are so bad. I needed an 8x8 album for a gift so I went to HL since they were having the sale. And found the Tim Holtz distress inks (also half price) and a gorgeous 12x12 album with sports balls on it that I don't really need right now, but will soon enough. And some paper...

Hey but I did all that for $30!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to tmmvol

I got my dad's army stuff from HL as well. Lots of kit stuff. Archivers has alot of stuff too.

I need to go get a new album for our vacation....hope those are 50% off too

Dixiechic
Expert
Dixiechic
In response to Just G

I am doing a Navy Album for a client and I got the Creative Imagination stuff there, it is great. Plus I went to Michael's and got the K&Company pad of Navy paper, it is wonderful. It has 24 sheets of double sided. But the 50% off really makes it attractive.

a_bowen13
Expert
a_bowen13
In response to Dixiechic

I put up a new LO in my gallery. It's not the Army LO I was talking about. (That one may take me a while!) But, ya'll let me know what you think of the one that's up. {it's my prom 2003 LO)

Edited by a_bowen13 on 07-20-08 09:45 AM. Reason for edit: 4got 2 tell which LO was new

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics