Username Post: Life Artist - do you like it?        (Topic#1472487)
chicarella
Expert
chicarella

I want to buy the book Life Artist. I already have a ton of idea books that have rarely/never been used.

I have heard this one is a lot more about scrapping the everyday (which I would like to do) so what did you think of this book?

Thanks!
Products Referenced in This Post:

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to chicarella

I love it....but I am way biased b/c I have always been a fan of hers. She just has this philosophy of scrapping that helps you to feel like your pages are wonderful even if they aren't perfect, etc.

Jaime Lynne
Mayor
Jaime Lynne
In response to KellyLeigh

I really dig this book but I am also a big AE fan. Her scrapbooking with pp book provided me with new and fantastic inspiration as well.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Jaime Lynne

I like it, I own it, I read it for the philosophy but I don't use it for the projects.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to moxiegirl23

I don't use it for the projects either

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• KellyLeigh Said:
I love it....but I am way biased b/c I have always been a fan of hers. She just has this philosophy of scrapping that helps you to feel like your pages are wonderful even if they aren't perfect, etc.

or if the subject's not perfect, either.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to moxiegirl23

she said something once in one of her newsletters that I have always remembered and gone back to... it was basically that, if you make something and you really like it, don't be afraid to make something else similar to it again and again...not every layout or project or whatever has to be completely different from anything else ever made. I just love that!

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy

I have it and like it. Check your library. Mine doesn't have it, but I did just check out three Memory Makers that are current and new as in 2008!!! You may be able to preview it at length to see if you want to buy it!!!

This is one I got and love it's simplicity!!! May actaully buy my own copy!!!

F+W Publications Inc. - Memory Makers Magazine - Scrap Simple By Hillary Heidelberg

chicarella
Expert
chicarella
In response to ashtonsmommy

I'm an AE fan as well. I was wanting more of a philosophy type book rather than projects so it sounds like just what I was looking for.

I keep checking my library and they don't have it. I really wanted to preview it before I bought it. I think I will take the plunge...what's one more book? lol

I have Scrap Simple and I love that one too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics