Page 2 of 46 
Username Post: ~~~ August Anything Goes ~~~ WINNERS Posted!        (Topic#1472973)
Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-26-08 09:29 PM
In response to taeklund

Hey Hey.. Jess,I'm in for sure!!! I love this challenge. And you have done a super job! It has motivated me to get so much done. All tho' my kids and dh get real tired of hearing about what I have to do here.

And I say, to bad! This is my new life so deal with it!

So since I went nuts for July on the lo's and way surpassed my goal I am going to go wild and say my goal for next month is 50 lo's

And I'll be more than happy to do week #4 if it is still available!

Quay

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to Quay

Glad you're back!

Good luck on the 50 layouts and we are here to cheer you on! Week 4 is all yours! Will get you added right now

cporter
Pro
cporter
In response to CrazyScrapbooker

I would like to participate this month, I was such a slacker during July, only did two layouts since I was competing in the scrapbook olympics at my lss. Well I did go on vacation for a week too...anyways I think my goal will be 10 layouts. I love the prize categories too!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to cporter

Gotcha added, Celena!

Rhayne
Rhayne 
Diva
Rhayne

This sounds fun but I don't get anywhere near as many layouts done as it seems many others do here I'm going to go crazy and wild (compared to my normal monthly achievements) and say I'll aim to complete 10 layouts this month, haha! Maybe this challenge will inspire me to do more

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to Rhayne

Welcome, glad to have you! Will get you added to the first post!

Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers

jci

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-27-08 10:26 AM

• CrazyScrapbooker Said:
Glad you're back!

Good luck on the 50 layouts and we are here to cheer you on! Week 4 is all yours! Will get you added right now

Great! Thanks for letting me help! Now to get organized..

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Quay

ME! ME! I am just LOVING this challenge!

I am going to a crop on the 2nd, so I should be able to get a few things done there. Let me try 15 for my goal again. Not sure if I will make it this month with everything going on, but what the heck!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Oh and Jess, I absolutely LOVE your new avatar! Also, I am so glad you got a bunch of people to help you out this month. I think that is just fantastic.

Pixiegirl721
Idol
Pixiegirl721
In response to taeklund

im in again and will say 25 LOs this month. Hopefully will find a job as well...thinking I may go to school for cna as soon as I can save up for tuition.

Marsaille
Expert
Marsaille
In response to Pixiegirl721

I will be here! This month ended up being super busy for no reason. I am going to wait to set my goal since I am failing at the one I have got now!

ScrappyNewMom
Diva
ScrappyNewMom

I'm in.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to ScrappyNewMom

Updated to here!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to taeklund

Jessica, I'd love to do this again, and wouldn't mind answering questions in the thread if they come up. I'll paypal you the money shortly.

I'd love to set my layout goal to 15. I go back to work sometime near the end of August and my husband is leaving for a week in the middle so I don't think I'll be getting as much done this month, unfortunately.

Edited by MelissaW on 07-28-08 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to MelissaW

Welcome back to the madness, Melissa! Received your paypal and will get you added

Rhayne
Rhayne 
Diva
Rhayne

JCI

Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers
In response to Rhayne

mms

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to taeklund

My goal is going to be 20 for this month. My money will be on its way real soon.

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to taeklund

I'm going to have to think about it for now, adding to faves...I've spent SO much time scrapping the last couple of months...

Page 2 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics