Page 3 of 46 
Username Post: ~~~ August Anything Goes ~~~ WINNERS Posted!        (Topic#1472973)
anita_atenas2004
Diva
anita_atenas2004
In response to Crystal B.

I'm so glad the sign ups are finally open, I have been checking back and forth in the July forum, and leaving some love!!

I wasn't able to scrap in July because of all thta was going on in my life; I whope I manage things out this month, I'm going to set my goal for 15 layouts; that's a big number for me, but I'm going to do my best and complete it!!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

• livn4change Said:
I'm going to have to think about it for now, adding to faves...I've spent SO much time scrapping the last couple of months...

I know I thought at the beginning of this month that I was getting burned out on scrapping after the big month of june but I seem to still be whipping out the pages! I told myself I was going to take a break with august being busy with back to school but I just can't stay away from this challenge! it's my fave!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to senora_x

This challenge is really addicting. I didn't do this last month for points and it wasn't any fun. I love to count all my points up!

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to Msnickers2

I have a suggestion...maybe people who are going to try and get the most challenges could start a blog entry here at sb.com to update every time you meet a challenge, with a link to the page that meets it. That way you won't have to try and look through a bunch of pages of this thread and everyone's galleries to find who completed how many challenges--it will all be right there on their blog.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

i know this challenge is soooo addicting! i am trying to figure out how i can pack, move, unpack, set up my apartment, go through orientation, start graduate school and do this challenge! i said i was going to do motivational, but i am really having a hard time talking myself out of playing for points!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

• livn4change Said:
I have a suggestion...maybe people who are going to try and get the most challenges could start a blog entry here at sb.com to update every time you meet a challenge, with a link to the page that meets it. That way you won't have to try and look through a bunch of pages of this thread and everyone's galleries to find who completed how many challenges--it will all be right there on their blog.

that's a great idea! I actually keep a spreadsheet each month of all the points for each layout and challenges. I love highlighting the ones as I've done them to see what all I accomplished that month! It would be so easy to do that as well in a blog and fun to see!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to senora_x

Great idea Crystal!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

mms

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Hey Jess,

Just Paypaled ya!

thirdgrade
Diva
thirdgrade
In response to Meak72

good morning! i would love to play again! this was so fun and so addicting! i am off to paypal now.

Robinbird79
Diva
Robinbird79
In response to thirdgrade

I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

• livn4change Said:

This is a wonderful idea! I didn't even think about how I was gonna keep track of what everyone had done - guess its the lack of brain lately I will add this to the first post! Thanks!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to CrazyScrapbooker

Morning ladies!

Paypal received from:
*Meak72
*thirdgrade

Ladies, please make sure I have your layout goals BEFORE sign ups close on August 8

Rhayne
Rhayne 
Diva
Rhayne

jci I'll get a check sent out to you by the end of this week. I just have to remember while I'm at home and have a checkbook near me

ScrappyNewMom
Diva
ScrappyNewMom
In response to Rhayne

Ok my goal is 20 layouts this month!

I just finally got around to really reading the thread/posts. Awesome that you are dividing up the work! I think that's a great idea!

Edited by ScrappyNewMom on 07-29-08 10:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyNewMom
Diva
ScrappyNewMom
In response to Meak72

Here is my blog list....

Completed Challenges Blog

I also try to put my weekly photo/layout entries into a special AGC album. (Although, I sometimes forget!)

AGC album

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to ScrappyNewMom

Awesome, Elizabeth! I will get you added!

Ladies... I'm hosting the August Round Robin if anyone is interested...

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14734...

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Robinbird79
Diva
Robinbird79

I think I'll go for 20 LOs again this month.

I've really got to get working on the album for my parents' anniversary.

Question for you ladies who've been scrapping longer than I have...where can I find out how to use the distressing ink pads? I really want to learn how to do this technique.

2lilbugs
Mayor
2lilbugs
In response to Robinbird79

Hi Girls I want to play again in August. I was so busy in July, I didn't even get to look at what you all had accomplished. Anyways, I'll be happy to help answer questions Jess, or do something else, if you need it. Just let me know... I'll make my goal 10. My oldest goes back to school on the 15th, so I should have a little more time. I can't wait to get started!

Page 3 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics