Username Post: Wonderful Class by Glitz Design        (Topic#1473263)
jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

I took a class called "Our Happy Life" with the Glitz Design. I got to meet the 3 Glitz girls, and they are great people ... Erin, Lauren and Ginger. They did a great job with the class and have some really neat products.

The acrylic album that they designed for this class is very cute too, compared to other classes (by other people) that I've taken. And they gave us a lot of products in the class (I've attached the list here, substituted 2 products but they are very similar)... all in all it's a very generous class kit. If you get a chance to take their class, I would highly recommend it!

I am so inspired by their class, I'm getting a few more Clear Scrap albums to work on as gift albums. It should be lots of fun!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to jellyziva

Looks like fun!!
I love Glitz, they're such sweet ladies and their products are just so fun! I need to get my hands on a roller doodle, I wish my LSS would get them.
I love their frosting, such great colors!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Here Kitty

You're right! The roller is very cool! It's great for distressing! I'm so glad it's included in the class kit. The actual one I got is the one with the grid. That is awesome.

Oh yes, I love the bling-ness of their frosting and stickers... and their rub-ons are great too. I usually use stamps, but I love their huge journal rub-ons because I can't find a journal stamp that's that big.

I just have to share that with my bling obsessed friends.. and there are quite a few of them here!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics