Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Shared .cut files        (Topic#1473799)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-27-08 11:06 AM
In response to Bran

check out the cricut.com website for inspiration and help!! it's an amazing site!

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls
In response to Bran

Man oh man! I just got the Expression for x-mas and am just learning to play around with it but now I find this!! I will have to look into the software soon!

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise
In response to Ma2Crzygrls

the cricut.com site isn't working for me. Could someone send me the full addy link, please. Thanks!
Fern

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to createdtoPraise

http://www.cricut.com/

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise
In response to lisaslittlecreations

Here is HeartGem .cut file that I created this evening, done with the George cart. Enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/file/83651288/d0745e0 1/HeartGems...

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 02-02-09 07:11 AM

Do you have a picture of the design?? I can't wait to dl it. I will have to wait til I get my other computer up and running though

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise
In response to Bran

The design is in my gallery.

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise

check out my blog for the screen shots. Have a great day! I'm going creating. hehe

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise

ok I've created one more tonight. This is a scallop square. Would love to know if these are working out as I'm very new to the design studio. Any info appreciated.

Edited by createdtoPraise on 05-15-09 07:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow

I don't know if this has been asked before but a girl at work is looking for anything graduation Cap, gown, diploma
TIA

Amberlina
New Kid On the Block
Amberlina
In response to coffeenow

Not completely assembled yet, but I thought I'd share... Making this card for my husband for Father's Day... The second layer is just a card cutout. I used the Wild Card and George & Basic Shapes carts.

.cut file:
http://www.4shared.com/file/111412077/749e1f 30/Lucky_Me...

If you use the .cut file, please share your finished product!

Edited by Amberlina on 06-12-09 07:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amberlina
New Kid On the Block
Amberlina
In response to Amberlina

I should also note that I'm using the Original Cricut, so this layout is on a 6x12 inch cutting mat...

LSHD_LittleScrapsofHeaven
Resident
LSHD_LittleScrapsofHeaven
In response to Amberlina

I have lots of free svg files on my blog if anyone is interested.
my blog is www.lshdesigns.blogspot.com
Come check them out.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bran

i have a bunch of free .svgs up on my website, is there any one interest in those? you'll need Sure Cuts a Lot or Make The Cut to use them of course. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to my site on here though, so if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send you my site address - or I guess you could just google 'ladybones' ... you'll find my site anyways, like i said its all free... i think we should be able to share valuable links!

New Kid On the Block
In response to ladybones

and don't forget to sign up for the Cricut Chirp - it's their inspiring newsletter that features project ideas and new catridges (if you're still buying cartridges that is!!)

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty
In response to ladybones

Hi Everyone

I am desperately trying to find a svg file for a ATV/Quad bike, I have come across one but I can't figure out one of the layers, it just doesn't look right.

If anyone can help PM!!

Thanks
PK

New Kid On the Block
In response to ladybones

• ladybones Said:
i have a bunch of free .svgs up on my website, is there any one interest in those? you'll need Sure Cuts a Lot or Make The Cut to use them of course.

Hmm, maybe there should be a thread for .svg files and other ones like SCAL and MTC projects, libraries, etc?

Marisha B.
Tenant
Marisha B.
In response to Bran

I want to share this cutting file with you. I have a weekly freebie on my website in SVG, AI, DXF , GSD , PDF colors and PDF blackoutline, EPS , WPC ( FunTime) and JPEG, so it is just this week freebie file :
http://www.shopscrapbookingsupply.com/page/416041576

Bug4115
Resident
Bug4115
In response to Bran

i actually have a shared cut file project on my blog. if anyone wants it. PM me if you have any questions.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bug4115

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to my Cricut - I've had Cricut Design Studio for a couple of years now and had to find the upgrades for my new computer when I bought it you had to have Windows XP and now I have Windows 7...took a bit to find the upgrade but now I'm ready to cut.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics