Username Post: grade school and class picture ideas        (Topic#1475779)
New Kid On the Block

Hi
My daughter recently graduated from HS and I am starting a book for her and my son with their school pictures. I don't want to hang them on the wall you know the one with the little eggshape areas for the picture to fit into! So does anyone have any ideas. I have put together all 12 years for her, it's too bad I didn't start this many years ago.
Thanks... all ideas welcome...Melanie

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to tfairy2004

I just finished doing this of my daughter. I used a kit from Fancy Pants called school days. They have it in the superstore here. I had a blast doing it. I tried to put up the link for you, but am not sure how to do that.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Patti Sylvia

I've been working on one of those for my youngest daughter too. I have so many 8x10 and 5x7 school photos of both my daughters that I plan on scrapbooking. I love to look at how they've changed and grown over the years. I found that the 8x10s were a lot harder to scrapbook so I switched to 5x7. I don't permanently adhere them though because I don't want them ruined. Here's a sample of one I did.

Kindergarten By Olleharr

New Kid On the Block
In response to olleharr

Thanks so much for sharing your daughter is beautiful and they grow up so fast! I love the page you did a fantastic job. thanks again Melanie

Mom to the Boys
Governor
Mom to the Boys
In response to tfairy2004

I had CM "School Days" package and it was fun to use and do.I also have the frame on the wall with all 11 pics and the senior pic in the middle. My son is a senior and his frame is now full. 4 more pics for my other two and they will all be full. I will leave them on the wall though, friends and family enjoy looking at the changes they made thru the years.

Red Princess Designs
Veteran
Red Princess Designs
In response to Mom to the Boys

I did all of my grade school pictures...feel free to browse my gallery.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Red Princess Designs

I have a bunch of school portrait layouts in my gallery.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Judy_Scraps

Hey. School LO's are tough.. but it's so nice to be able to use those class photos that have been sitting in a box. I've only done DS's Kindergarten and 1st grade..but maybe they'll give you some inspiration.

Kindergarten
By Raindancer

First Grade Back to School
By Raindancer

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics