Username Post: MM jumbo flower in white        (Topic#1475827)
angie girl
Diva
angie girl

So...I'm making the favor boxes for my wedding, and I saw a picture in a magazine where they put a MM jumbo flower on the top with ribbon as "leaves"...I want to create that myself, and are in need of lots of these flowers. They come with 4 big flowers, 4 small flowers and 4 RHINESTONE brads for the center. I want to do the layered look with them, so each pkg gets me 4 sets...anyone know where I can get these in large quantities? Less than 3.99 a pack would be nice too.

heres the link to the ones I'm talking about:
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=2 7916/388....

Or, does anyone know of any other brand that has 3" and 2" flowers in white (or periwinkle would be good too)?

Edited by angie girl on 08-17-08 08:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to angie girl

those are GORGEOUS! I have no clue where to tell you to get them. Maybe see if your LSS or somewhere that carries MM products can order you some in bulk? Check evilbay too.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Seaexplore

I guess I could buy them one pack at a time with M's Coupons , but that would be a pain in my side.

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen

I would look at Big lots or Dollar tree for flowers on the stem. I have done that a lot in the past. Cheaper too

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to cdsqueen

That's a good idea. I would still need the rhinestone brads for the center...I'll have to keep my eye out for those.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

m's and j's both take each other's Coupons ! I can use an M's and J's together in one transaction at both places. Get some friends together and have them go in with you and pick up what you need. How many favors are we talking here?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Seaexplore

Picking up bunches of fake flowers would be much cheaper. There are so many beautiful kinds of fake flowers, you can surely find some that you'd like for a fraction of the price of using the pre packaged ones.
You can buy rhinestone brads fairly easily as well.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Here Kitty

I'm with Amy. Buy fake flowers and rhinestone brads. Check the Dollar Tree.

Check craft stores. If you need white, those are probably being clearanced this time of year. You may find them for 75% off!

Check the catalogs that sell in big quantities, like ABC or Oriental Trading Company.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Bxr-Linda

This is gonna make me have to drive waaaay across town!!! (I'm not complaining, it's more like excitement and a reason to go to this one scrappy store that I never go to since it's far away from my house). Apparently they sell things like brads in bins and you put as many as you need in a medicine bottle, so I could buy a bunch in the one size I need...as opposed to those packs Amy linked with multiple sizes in a pack. Thanks Amy for pointing me in that direction...it's going to be much easier on our wallet/wedding budget! I was cringing at spending 60 bucks on enough of the MM ones to do all the boxes. Seems like a lot just for embellishing one little item! hehe.

New Kid On the Block

I remember seeing a brand called Heidi Swapp that makes a flower similar to what you are looking for. I think they come 12 in a pack. Maybe those are cheaper than MM?

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to odiechow

ooo probably. now finding heidi around here is going to be a challenge. the one store that carried a good selection of her stuff closed down. i'm going to have to google them and keep my eye out when i'm shopping. thanks.

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 08-19-08 01:28 PM

have you tried look for them at "Create for Less"

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics