Username Post: 2 in square punch?        (Topic#1476545)
Tacomamommy
Resident
Tacomamommy

I would really love to have one but can't seem to find them. I looked at one at J's but it said it was 2 inches on the diagonal. I believe it was the Marvy one listed below. Is there a punch that will make a 2 inch square or bigger. I would love to have one that makes somewhere between 2 and 3 inches but can't seem to find anything like that. Do they exist? What about this EK one? Anyone have it?

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Tacomamommy

I don't know if they exist. Can't you just make the squares with your paper trimmer?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Judy_Scraps

The cricut will do it :)!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Renee77

I was frustrated with this too. The measurements on the package are NOT the way I would measure. To me, a 2 inch square means each side is 2 inches.

I have a 2" square punch. I can't remember where I got it. It's been a while. It says "punch bunch" on the top and the SKU sticker "Punch-Mega Giant Square 2 in"

Here's one at the superstore that says it's 2 inch.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Judy_Scraps

• judyQ Said:
I don't know if they exist. Can't you just make the squares with your paper trimmer?

I thought this too. Why bother?

But a punch is nice because it is consistent and ALWAYS square. Sometimes my trimmer doesn't cut square.

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to Bxr-Linda

have u tried this? i love this system!
Products Referenced in This Post:
Coluzzle Starter Kit (Discontinued)

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to ajroemisch

The coluzzle is great, because you get lots of sizes, but it's not square. It has rounded corners.

Tacomamommy
Resident
Tacomamommy
In response to Bxr-Linda

Thanks everyone. I know I could just use my trimmer but I want one to be able to see exactly what I'm cutting from my photo. Just thought a punch would be really fast. I have squares on the Fiskars cutting system but same as coluzzle they have rounded corners which I don't want. I will probably end up getting the one listed here in the store from EK. Cross my fingers.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Tacomamommy

I googled this and it looks like Making Memories has a 2 inch square punch for their tag maker. Look on the MM website and see it that would do...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics