Page 1 of 71 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week 78 Happy labor Day Weekend        (Topic#1477441)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself here in the update blog and also here in the Prayer Request Blog. This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

Good morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to moxiegirl23

Hi Liz

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Another sleep deprived night last night. I need to figure out what is going on in my sons body/head to make him unable to sleep!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Hi Cathy!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Coffee is my friend!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I go into the office this morning, but need to releive my sitter at lunchtime. So I work from home tis afternoon. With one wired/sleep deprived child, one that got so banged up at football practice last night he is bruised and hurting and not moving so well, and one that well - he's just always a scooch!

But I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I love coffee. But you knew that!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I go into the office this morning, but need to releive my sitter at lunchtime. So I work from home this afternoon. How well do you think that will go? With one wired/sleep deprived child, one that got so banged up at football practice last night he is bruised and hurting and not moving so well, and one that well - he's just always a scooch!

But honestly, I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm having a posting problem

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I love coffee. But you knew that!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

i love coffee, but we knew that.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

test

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Testing, testing, is it working yet?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Those of you that are reading these double posts later in the day - sorry you are getting so dizzy!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

yeah, it's not us, it's the site.

Page 1 of 71 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics