Page 1 of 105 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #79        (Topic#1478365)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself here in the update blog and also here in the Prayer Request Blog. This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

Morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

It's almost time for me to change the laundry. That means I need to move. I don't want to move. I haven't had coffee in ten minutes because i set my mug down five feet away and I'm too tired to move over there to get it.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Yes Liz! I feel your pain on the speech last night. I have actually said to my dh several times int he last week that I do really want to watch it. I went downstairs with dh just before it was starting. He promptly launched back into the story about the phone call he jost had from the mother of a girl my son likes (whole nother story! ) Being it was the beginning, and all the screaming and applause I tried to listen to him repeat half of what he's already told me.
Then as McCain started into what would be the "substance" I tried to turn my attention to the screen, at which point he started talking louder!! Finally I heard a sentence or two, and he stands up and announces he wants to go to bed, do I want to watch this upstairs. I say I guess so, so we come upstairs, I stop in the bathroom, and when I come out he is in bed, covers pulled up, lights out, NO TV. When I turned the tv on to find the remote to turn it on, with a heavy sigh, he says "what are you so p*ssed off about?"

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Sometimes husbands need a "clue" pill.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

yeah, I am not ready to be awake. I feel a headache coming. I am really trying to decide between doing my conference call/training at home, and going up to office afterward, and just getting in the car soon and getting up there before the training before I have time to change my mind! haha

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I was going to work today (go to the stores and clean out one video rack anf fluff 3 others) because Sunday is the day to email in progress reports in order to get paid on the 15th. I got so little done yesterday and I feel so hung over from not getting enough sleep that I'm staying home and dealing with home stuff today. I'll submit the one visit I've done and just have a bigger check next pay period.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

So...my 15 year old stopped hanging around with the girl of his dreams at the camper. The one that didn't like us, that he claimed WE didn't like, which wasn't true...and sooop Jr high! haha
He made a new group of friends down there. He still is on line at night texting with one, AIMing with at least 2, on my space with another 1 or 2, and usually on the phone too. A real harem he has going. Still has attitude has improved some, and he actually made a comment the other day that the girls didn't turn him into an @********, HE turned him into an @ss. I'm so proud...admitting you have a problem is half the battle right?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Yes. Admmitting is a major step.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

laundry is in the dryer, new batch of iced coffee is made as are the ice cube trays refilled and most importantly, my coffee mug is back within arms reach so I can drink it effortlessly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I think that's enough work for the day!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

John just called. Even though he went in for 5:30 this morning, he was just about to start work for the day. Seems some idiot decided to attempt to steal un tax stamped cigarettes from the cigarette area in the warehouse last night/ this morning, so everything was delayed this morning. I'm foggy on if it was someone who worked for the company or if someone broke in. Wouldn't surprise me if it was someone who worked for the company, they're not all that bright.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

and the squirrel that has the fabric caught around his stomach just stopped by. The fabric is lower, closer to her hips, but she still won't come near us long enough for us to pull it off.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

So one of the girls in this new group is Susie. ds has been talking about Susie for some time, amongst about a dozen other names. But it turns out that although he is good friends with Susie, Susie is not his real interest. His real interest was Susie's younger sister who was "amazingly hot". A couple weeks ago though Susie dropped by the camper looking for ds, he was "out". She introduced herself, was very polite, hung around a few minutes, then left. This past weekend Susie is around again some. She came out on the boat with us for a while Sunday afternoon. She was very polite and even reprimanded ds when he smarted off to me. They are on and off the campsite all night. She tells us this story that she just bought her first new car, and her dad said his car wasn't working, which was a lie, and wanted to borrow her car and she wouldn't let him, and he got mad and threw her outof the camper. Weird, but I'm thinking "teenagers" right?
Hubby and I went to bed around 10 or 11. Sometime after that ds pokes his head in and asks if Susie can sleep at our camper tonight. I was 3/4 asleep so hubby says "Yes, but one in the bunk room and one on the couch." They stayed up until 4 in the morning by a raging campfire. Hubby and I were both up during the night to go to the bathroom, and check on them, and they held true, Susie in the bunkroom, ds on the couch. She was around most all day Monday. On the boat with us and our friends. Very polite, Talkative. DEFINATELY Blonde. Really ditsy, comes across to us as naive in a lot of ways. Turns out this girl just turned 18, just graduated from a nursing program at a JVS, and is entering a community college to finish that up this year.

Yes alarm bells go off in my head, but ds assures me he has little to no interest in this girl. They are friends, and he likes her sister (among others). Only my friend is pretty sure she saw them sneak a little peck or two at the lake, when we weren't looking. Ugghhh teenagers!!

So LAST night, Susie is over for a while. In fact exh apparently called ds and told him to come get most of his stuff out of the house since he doesn't come over there anymore. (way to work on your relationship dad!!!)
So later, Susie's mother calls. And Bill (dh) gets the call. And Susie's mother proceeds to launch into a big did we know how old she is? We shouldn't let her hang around with our son (we've talked with him). It's just terrible but she just has to say it, Susie is a wh@re. She sleeps around with anyone who will let her. She lies, lies, lies to anyone who will listen, she just doesn't know what to do with her. She won't listen to anything they say to try to reel her in...I can't even remember everything that she said about this girl. Which, even if it's true, I'm not sure I can imagine telling saying those words or calling those names about my own child.

So hubby tells her he will talk to me and he will talk to ds, but that Zach really says he's not interested in Susie, however we will talk to him about the age thing. and she launches into her things again calls a few more names, and says it is up to us to set a rule against him seeing her or having anything to do with her. We have to do this to help her out. She has nothing against ds, in fact she would be perfectly fine with him hanging around with her 13 yo daughter, but not Susie, because she's a wh@re. Really? You would encourage my 15 year old to date your 13 year old!!!

Now we know the legal ramifications, even if this girl 'acts" 15. We had this big long chat with dd's first boyfriend who was 19 when she was 17,. So dh sat ds down and had this big long talk with him and explained that besides the obvious things teenagers worry about, there are these legal issues, and etc, etc, etc. And Susie called ds and he talked to her about it. And apparently right after Susie's mom called dh, she called Susie's boyfriend, who is 18, and gave him the whole "She's a wh@re" and a liar" speech.
So then, don't ya next have to wonder which one is really crazy?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Sorry, didn't realize how long that got until I hit the send button! Whew!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

wow. just wow.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Can't you just wait until Abby is a teenager?!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Can't you just wait until Abby is a teenager?!

John was a Marine. John likes guns. John plans on having gun cleaning time when Abby's dates show up at the house. I think I'm more worried about surviving his hysterics rather than anything she could do.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Just had to explain Code Pink to Abby. She's watching the news with me, and Robin Meade was talking about the protestors who tried to interrupt McCains speech last night.

Page 1 of 105 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics