Username Post: Medieval Scrapbook Supplies        (Topic#1478535)
GinnyB
GinnyB 
New Kid On the Block
GinnyB

Hello everyone! I'm needing a little help here. I went to the Medieval Times dinner show, and took quite a few pictures. I really need some medieval scrapbook supplies to go with it, but I'm having trouble locating any. I found some background paper, but I'd like some stickers, borders, punch-outs, and whatever else I can find. Any suggestions?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to GinnyB

What about using the graphics that came on the brouchure? You could scan it and cut out what you would like to use. You can also google for clip art-- I honestly haven't seen any stickers or other embellies that had that theme. Good luck!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to terrihooper

How about making your own!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to byondbzr

Creative Imaginations ' Jone Hallmark has a set of knights stickers. You can probably find them by going to ebay or googling it. HTH

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to siameseplease

I found that the once upon a time stack from DCWV is wonderful for that.... That's what I'm using for all of my renfest pictures.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca
In response to Kimberly Rae

There is knotwork adhesive felt available here at the Superstore. I also second the Once Upon a Time Stack from DCWV with the coordinated chipboards and other embellishments.

There are some excellent tutorials out there for learning how to do your own knotwork - I was able to teach a classroom full of 3rd graders how to make their own knotwork designs - it looks particularly cool when done on transparency or shrink paper with sharpies. I don't have the link anymore, but there were many sites available to help you learn.

Know anyone with the Storybook cartridge for the Cricut?

dentaldiva
Veteran
dentaldiva
In response to Bellanca

Metal letters would be neat! I found some today at my TJ MAxx (of all places). They were only $5 for 102 pc set!

Veteran
In response to dentaldiva

another vote for the dcwv stack. I did some Harry potter layouts with them awhile back and I also have medievel times pics that I am going to use the stack on

ALevy
ALevy 
Diva
ALevy
  • ALevy on 09-06-08 08:57 PM
In response to lilymommy

I did a Blackbeard LO & used some brads that ended up being pretty neat. But I know what you mean, there aren't that many things to go with that type of LO.

Black Beard
By ALevy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics