Page 3 of 32 
Username Post: Goodie Box Girls Secret Pal Round 5 Swap... Full and Closed        (Topic#1479527)
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

whatever you want to do! this is your time to have fun with it! lol I made a secret name last time and my sp had NO IDEA... but I fear that if I did this time e1 would know it was me...hehehehehe

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Hey everybody I have my pal!!! Hope to get time later to sign in and leave a note. Have a great day all!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to DivaDana

well hello dana. u r just the goodie box girl that i was looking for! i left u a note... have a happy tuesday!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

GOOD MORNING TO MY SECRET PAL SNIX! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I WILL BE CHECKING YOUR WISHLIST AND YOUR QUESTION ANSWERS. HAPPY TUESDAY!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 09-23-08 05:46 AM

Hi pal!

Hooray for new pals!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Snix

JCI

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

okay ladies...be sure to drop your secret pal a little love.... lol I can't contact mine til you do...hehehehe I don't want to be completely obvious now do I?

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

happy day to you dana!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Thanks!!!! This is so exciting!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to DivaDana

Have a great Thursday Teri!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 09-24-08 07:03 PM

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone! Wow, is this week going by super-slow, or is it just me?

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

Way slow!!! Hello to my secret pal!!! You have a great Thursday as well!!!

Happy Thursday to all the secret pals!!!

Has everyone contacted their secret pal already...left them some love? PM me if you haven't heard from your pal yet...

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Good really early in the morning to you all. It's 2:08 and I took like three sips of Mcdonalds tea tonight and look, here I am sitting on this computer. I am going to try to sleep now, but wanted to give a shout out to you all HI!

Thanks for the well wishes from my surgery too!!!

Night, Deborah

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to Groovy Deborah

okay... I just want to make sure everyone understands how to contact their secret pal. I realized that it might be a little bit confusing.

all you need to do is log out of your sn on here, then log back in with the goodies_pals screen name (the password I sent to you with the questionaire). Then just start a PM with your secret pal. There should be a PM thread for each pal. This will be the way you and your pal communicate back and forth. Be sure to answer your pal as well. I know life gets kinda busy, but I want to make sure no one gets left out. You can also go to the favorites tab and leave a little love on the main secret pal thread as well. If you have ANY questions at all, just give me a holla (oh, btw, this is Kitty..lol). I want to help everyone!!! Once you start doing it you will understand better and it is fun. We all like a little attention, right! lol

oh, I almost forgot. Everyone is added to this sn as a Best Friend now so oit should make it even easier to send your pal a PM.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Groovy Deborah

• Groovy Deborah Said:
Good really early in the morning to you all. It's 2:08 and I took like three sips of Mcdonalds tea tonight and look, here I am sitting on this computer. I am going to try to sleep now, but wanted to give a hout out to you all HI!

Thanks for the well wishes from my surgery too!!!

Will creat that secret name when I get back up, lol!

Night, Deborah

Hope you're feeling better!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to SB1280

Just saying hello to my pal Snix! Hop you had a good Thrsday and have a great Friday!

Hello to all the pals her!

Edited by ReaDy2SPoiL on 09-25-08 03:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

okay I have special request... is anyone getting Happy Meals for their kids? lol I am trying to collect the Madam Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls and am missing a few....

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I tried also but the McD here was out every time I went and they said they weren't getting a customer satisfaction box. My dd room is done in Oz . I got one a winkie gaurd. Boo Hoo.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

ooooh, I might have 2 I could send you hun.... I have to wait to see. I got 2 but they aren't the ones I want, but I dont know if I will have to trade or not...lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

That would be wonderful if you have extra and don't have to trade. Which ones do you need , just in case I go and they say they got a goodie box of them. I will be asking tomorrow.

Page 3 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics