Page 5 of 32 
Username Post: Goodie Box Girls Secret Pal Round 5 Swap... Full and Closed        (Topic#1479527)
Spoil-a-palooza
New Kid On the Block
Spoil-a-palooza
In response to angel401

just checkin in to spoil my pal
misty, have a great october

you should all check out this fab LO that misty did just look at all of the cool texture and items used

Thoughts of days gone by
By Scrapalooza

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Spoil-a-palooza

very nice LO. Thanks for showing us her work. Have a great day all!!!!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

Loved it...left a little love! What a sweet secret pal to share... woooohoooo!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Hi Goodie Friends! I was just thinking about you and decided to pop in to say "HI". It is my pleasure to know you all and after having such a crappy week I wanted you to know it. When people like you are a part of my day it makes it better THANKS!

Hi to my pal, you don't know who has your name but I want you to know I really like your name, lol!
Deb

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Groovy Deborah

JCI Hope everyone is having a great day!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

lol Deb! I am so glad to see you back!!! And it is truly my pleasure to know you, and to know all my goodiebox secret pal girls too!! What a fun bunch!!! I tell you what, if it wasn't for my PhotoHunt Girls (soon to be Sarah's PhotoHunt girls..lol), and you fun bunch here, and my sweet friend Snix, I would probably only check this site once a week, if that...lol

big s to you all!!!!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-02-08 02:43 PM

Teri!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

so....what is everyone working on right now? are you struggling at all? needing inspiration?

just thought we might chat a bit while we are puting together our goodies to send out...

I am loving mini-albums right now! if you have seen my gallery at all that probably isn't a surprise! lol in fact I actually just signed up for one of the Big Picture classes on albums. sounds kind of fun! I need inspiration! I am going to be doing a mini album of my miltb's trip to italy this past spring. I pretty much know what products I want to use, but I need to be inspired to put them together. I am going to mix a few different lines of MM... passport, 5th Ave., Animal Crackers. they all seem to be compatible, and fit perfect with the colors and pics from her trip. the problem has been that she took somewhere around 540 pics. I weeded them down alot but it is still alot of pics. I think I am down to somewhere around 50. most of the mini-albums are so small. that was one thing I did like about the class I am taking, one of the albums has enough pages that it would work. I saw the pic in one of the featured blogs from them. If you get a chance check it out and tell me what you think: Product Playground Blog

also, I am excited to do a couple of Halloween / Fall albums, and who knows what else. the class actually is 6 weeks and you do 6 different albums. WOW! lol..okay, no I do not work for Big Picture or sb.com , I am just easily excited..lol
Products Referenced in This Post:

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

okay...and while I am on a rambling roll, I totally loved your pic of the grapes Sarah! I am the same way. I usually can more than I did this year, but I got too busy. I only did strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry jams. Usually I do applesauce, plums, cherries, and alot of pickled veggies. I am sad I didn't get to this year tho. My mom does peaches for us every year, and I can't wait to get her peaches! Next year I have 3 new jelly recipes to try and I want to do salsa too. I make a really great salsa verdi, but have never tried to can it yet.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Wow Teri , you are a busy woman!!!

Have a great day all!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to DivaDana

Hi to my talkative pal Teri Sounds like you have your work cut out for you making your MILTB's album! I'm sure it'll be great - can't wait to see photos of it! Hope you have a great weekend I will - I'm going to do a little shopping for you!!!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-03-08 12:38 PM
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

Happy Friday everyone!

Spoil-a-palooza
New Kid On the Block
Spoil-a-palooza
In response to Snix

hello pal misty
hope that all is going well for you and have a super weekend

to all the pals and to mine
woooooooooooooooooohooooo oooooooooo
its friday

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to Spoil-a-palooza

Hi Deb! Sorry you had a yucky week, hope you have an awesome weekend! Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

Hi to my pal Teri! I hope you are having a great weekend! I got you a couple of things today that I think you're going to like!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to angel401

dana, i left you a little note in your PM box. i hope you are enjoying your weekend!

angel401
Diva
angel401

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
so....what is everyone working on right now? are you struggling at all? needing inspiration?

just thought we might chat a bit while we are puting together our goodies to send out...

I am loving mini-albums right now! if you have seen my gallery at all that probably isn't a surprise! lol in fact I actually just signed up for one of the Big Picture classes on albums. sounds kind of fun! I need inspiration! I am going to be doing a mini album of my miltb's trip to italy this past spring. I pretty much know what products I want to use, but I need to be inspired to put them together. I am going to mix a few different lines of MM... passport, 5th Ave., Animal Crackers. they all seem to be compatible, and fit perfect with the colors and pics from her trip. the problem has been that she took somewhere around 540 pics. I weeded them down alot but it is still alot of pics. I think I am down to somewhere around 50. most of the mini-albums are so small. that was one thing I did like about the class I am taking, one of the albums has enough pages that it would work. I saw the pic in one of the featured blogs from them. If you get a chance check it out and tell me what you think: Product Playground Blog

also, I am excited to do a couple of Halloween / Fall albums, and who knows what else. the class actually is 6 weeks and you do 6 different albums. WOW! lol..okay, no I do not work for Big Picture or sb.com , I am just easily excited..lol

I've seen some of your mini albums, they are very cute! I am trying to get started making my Christmas cards...I've only done four, but there is a lot of work in them! I guess that leaves me with about 40 or so more to make! LOL!

I am also trying to get caught up on old school and halloween photos of my kids. I've done a few, but I have a long way to go!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

ooooh, sounds like fun! you are far better motivated than I am. Last year we didn't even send out Christmas cards...lol. Oh, Ang, btw. Chris got the Cannon 50D today. lol he hasn't even taken a single pic yet. I am dying! If he doesn't soon I will....hehehehe

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Teri - sounds like a very cute album! Thanks for the compliment on my grapes photo! Everything you mentioned making sounds so yummy!!!
Honestly I haven't been working on much of anything I've been so busy I haven't had much time to scrap!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Hey everyone,hope all is well!!!!!

Page 5 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics