Username Post: What Scrapbooks do you like best?        (Topic#1479603)
BeagleMom
Veteran
BeagleMom

What brand of scrapbooks do you guys usually use? Do you have a favorite company?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to BeagleMom

I like the American Crafts D Ring albums

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Here Kitty

I like the Colorbok Perfect Scrapbooks.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-15-08 04:46 PM

• Here Kitty Said:
I like the American Crafts D Ring albums

Another vote for American Crafts D-Ring Albums here! I LOVE them. Since I switched from post-bound to D-Ring, I haven't looked back! I highly recommend them!

BeagleMom
Veteran
BeagleMom
In response to Ami G

Thanks for the responses and suggestions. I'll check them out!

scrappinmy4kids
Expert
scrappinmy4kids
In response to BeagleMom

There are so many albums out there but I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Creative Memories albums.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 09-17-08 01:52 AM
In response to scrappinmy4kids

My very favorites are K & Co.

boomersgang
Resident
boomersgang
In response to rtay

I use Pioneer albums. They are fairly inexpensive plus AC Moore carries them so I can use Coupons . I have to buy lots of scrapbooks when scrapping 7 albums at one time. The Pioneer albums are good quality, too.
Lori

LindaScraps2
Idol
LindaScraps2
In response to boomersgang

I have a little bit of everything but love the

WE ARE MEMMORY KEEPERS ALBUMS IN THE CANVAS AND LEATHER-3 RING AND THEIR EDS PAGES/WHICH HOLD PICTURES IN ALL SIZES

I PURCHase them through I REMEMBER WHEN.COM

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to LindaScraps2

I actually don't know which kind I like best. Is there a difference?

BeagleMom
Veteran
BeagleMom
In response to DNA301

I just wanted to see what were some top faves since I'm still gathering supplies and I'm low on funds right now so I wanted to make a wise selection. I think I really like the American Crafts D ring binder for my puppies album and K and Company 's for my wedding album.

luv2scrapndance
Guru
luv2scrapndance
In response to BeagleMom

what is the difference between the Colorblok, American Crafts and creative memories. I am looking for an album where I can take the pages out in case of mess up when I am trying to put things in order. This is what I do not like about creative memories is that it takes forever to take it apart and then I can not figure out how to put the back together again.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to luv2scrapndance

I don't know about American Crafts (having never tried them) but Colorbok is a post bound album (at least the one I used) and CM is strap hinge. If you really want ease in movement of pages as a top priority, D-ring is probably easier than either of those. (I have tried all three types for my albums... and even some spiral bound for that matter.)

That having been said, my favorites albums are ironically the Colorbok (true 12 x 12) and the CM's (which I understand is going to 12 x 12). But like I've said, I've never tried American Crafts .

Rowan
Rowan 
Veteran
Rowan
  • Rowan on 09-17-08 06:11 PM
In response to KatieJo

can I had a 8x8 postbound that I had started with for this album I just finished. I hated how the spin looked with the extenders in it. Without the extenders thou there isn't alot of room in the album. I ordered a 8x8 American Crafts cordury d ring and I love it! I don't care that the pages don't lay right next to each other, I like that the album lays flat and it's easy to move the pages around.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Rowan

The American Crafts albums are super easy. The page protectors have the holes in them and so you can move them wherever you want. You don't adhere your LOs to any pages, you can just slip them in the protector and slip them back out.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Don't really have a favorite - I have a lot of different brands - I do like 3 ring binders - it makes it easier for adding and moving pages.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to SmartyPants

I buy the Pioneer ones that are sold at ArchivalUSA. They are great, D-ring with a padded cover. And they only cost around $14. I only use 3-ring binders because I don't scrap in chronological order and I need to be able to move things around. By the way American Craft sells the BEST page protectors - they're way big and you can put LO's with tons of embellishments in them with no effort at all.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to dwelch

Another vote for American Crafts 3 ring binders. I like them because I can mix all different sizes of pages in the same album.

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to scrappyJedi

My favorite has to be the Creative Memories. That's what I started using in the very beginning and I've found no reason to switch to another brand. The strap-hinge-thingy is a little bit of a pain sometimes, and I usually have to have my DH tighten the straps for me, but at least it makes him feel helpful. lol. I don't have a regular supplier at the time since my "hook-up" moved away, so when the time comes when I need to purchase more books I may have to try some other brands. Just remember you get what you pay for. You don't want to buy something cheap just to have it fall apart on you later.....

Ms.CRKS
Diva
Ms.CRKS

I use the Making Memories ones. You cant move the pages around like with the American Crafts albums, but they're still just as easy to use.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics