Username Post: Pre made kits        (Topic#1480487)
Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem

I want to redo my parent's wedding album. They didn't have anything fancy, and currently all their photos are just in one of those albums you just put pics. in. anyway, i wanted to redo it for their anniversary (in nov.) anyone know of a REALLY good/classy/pretty/weddin gish themed kit that I could get to make it easier? I've never worked with a kit, but I'd like to have it all be matching and a kit seems like the easiest way to do it in such short amount of time.... 8x8 preferably! Thanks in advance for tips!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Lilgem

Well that would depend on the colors in the pics.....K & Co has a great collection (not necessarily a kit), called Blue Awning that I just love and would make a really pretty wedding album and they do have an 8 x 8 album.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Lilgem

k
  • mommy2lilgems Said:
I want to redo my parent's wedding album. They didn't have anything fancy, and currently all their photos are just in one of those albums you just put pics. in. anyway, i wanted to redo it for their anniversary (in nov.) anyone know of a REALLY good/classy/pretty/weddin gish themed kit that I could get to make it easier? I've never worked with a kit, but I'd like to have it all be matching and a kit seems like the easiest way to do it in such short amount of time.... 8x8 preferably! Thanks in advance for tips!

Products Referenced in This Post:

ASiverson
Expert
ASiverson
In response to Patti Sylvia

Hot off the Press has a beautiful paper pack for weddings. Try going to paperwishes.com to check it out. Your parents are lucky! Have fun doing the album.

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to ASiverson

ooh-blue awning is pretty! thanks! they're just color photos of their wedding 30 years ago, so I think that might work. I'll check out Hot off the Press too! Thanks!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics