Page 1 of 574 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends

We are a new group of some crazy ladies! We are here to share our work, get some real critique and most of all, chat about our everyday lives! We will always have a shoulder to lean on, a place to share with friends and a place to challenge ourselves.

Circle of Friends By Pammy

CoF Important Links

Circle of Friends Favorites

CoF Recipes

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

Guidelines

1. This will be a friendly environment to escape from the realities of real life. The main focus of this group will be our creations; layouts, cards and home décor, but we look forward to learning more about each other, sharing our joys, triumphs, trials and tribulations are encouraged.

2. We will share tips, tricks and techniques that we have found and or learned and encourage all members to do the same. Please leave love in the members' gallery and designate COF so we know who we are. Critiquing will be done in this forum.

3. We all realize that there are lives outside of forum ! Please just check in on a regular basis. If you’re going to be gone just let us know. We care about you!

4. We will do a monthly challenge. The members will alternate choosing the challenge every month. If you are unable to complete by the deadline please let us know. We understand life’s little emergencies, but please at least try the challenges.

5. Big decisions will be made by the group and as a group. Everyone will have a voice.

6. One of the biggest guidelines is that we all have FUN!!! While these guidelines are not etched in stone they are a start and will help to keep things stress free and running smoothly.

(Thanks to Spacey Tracy for the framework of our guidelines.)

Members

~*~Amigosa~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Leesa
2. When is your birthday? January 13
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? My husband's name is Matt. We have been married for just over 2 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a son, Noah. He is 14 months old.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I just bought the Big Bite and love it! I also use ink a lot and I am just starting to get into embossing.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am currently a SAHM and love it to pieces.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I hope that this group will make my work better, to leave more tecniques and to make some great friends!

~*~Scrap4brains~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Marlene
2. When is your birthday? 7/7
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? Ken, we've been married 24 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? Kyle & Matty 23 & 24. 2 furry children - one 8 year old yellow Lab named Holly and one 11 week old chocolate Lab named Betty.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Cricut Expression
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am an Administrative Assistant in a Public Defender office. I also like to crochet and watch movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Friendship and some honest feedback about my work.

~*~Meak72~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Carrie
2. When is your birthday? November 6
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Technically, yes. His name is Cockroach.
4. Do you have any children? Drew is 4 and Brayden is almost 2.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Lately, it has been clear stamps and inks.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? I take care of my boys and try to spend time catching up on movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? First and foremost, friendship. Secondly, if I need help with my projects, I would love to have honest and well thought out suggestions.

~*~Lilmrmaid~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? My name is Yvonne
2. When is your birthday? My birthday is 3/12
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? I have a something LOL, his name is Doug, we are not married but have lived together for 16 years. I call him my dh though. Makes it easier.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a step-son--TJ he is 22. I have a ds--Brian he is 21 and 2 dd's--Krystal---18 and Brittni--14
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I have so many. I love chipboard, my cricuit (even though I have only used it a few times), flowers and trying to get into inking more.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? spend time with my family and go to my kids sporting events. dh loves to fish and boat, so we do that sometime. I also love to play mini golf and we just got a wii and are having a wonderful time playing that. We also love to watch movies. I am a licensed EMT and on the local rescue/fire dept. I am also a cosmetologist, but I don't do hair anymore except for my family as I can not stand for long long periods of time.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Make friends and receive help when am stumped and critique as to what others might think would look good as I consider myself a very simple scrapper and would love to try new things. Sometimes I have a very hard time doing a layout, not very artistic LOL.

~*~Vivian Loves BLING~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Vivian (Vivian will always be in my username here)
2. When is your birthday? January 9th
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? Tim for the past 17 years married and 2 additional years prior.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages?
Krystal, 24, married to Mike with two boys of their own (Bradley 4.5 and Blake 3) and Eric, 16, at home being home schooled.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I go through spells with various tools but bling of any sort has been a constant factor in my scrapping. Any bling in general but Stickles in particular.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I'm trying to start up a scrapbooking hosting business. Hope to be fully up and operational by the beginning of next year, sooner if possible. Otherwise I stay busy with family and friends. I live a life of leisure. which really means I'm available to help in any crisis or whatever, my time isn't my own.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I've gotten lazy in my scrapping and need some accountability.

~*~Slywalker~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Lesley
2. When is your birthday? August 19
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? My husband's name is Bob. We have been married for 37 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have 2 daughters, Erin (30) and Katie (26).
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Basic Grey Paper but I love it all really. Love to use ink a lot and enjoy embossing, and of course flowers and cutting around elements on pp.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am retired and love it although miss the company of work mates.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Help to improve my style and technique but at the same time, make lots of friends from around the world.

~*~Rachelk~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Rachel
2. When is your birthday? Oct 11
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? DH/Kelly
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? 1 DD/She is almost 3
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Chalk!
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I love baking, reading with my daughter, reading, and doing crosswords
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I want to continue forming new friendships and love to receive genuine, constructive criticism on my work.

~*~Mrsmiller~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Shannon
2. When is your birthday? February 7th, 1971
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Jason
4. Do you have any children? Abigail 14, Ariel 9, Daniel 5
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Fonts!
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? working, cleaning/fixing up my house, going to Cedar Point (or any other amusement park)!
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Friendship and motivation.

~*~Pammy~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Pam, spam, pammy, aka anything!
2. When is your birthday? August 19, 1973
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Kevin
4. Do you have any children? Sean is 6
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? hmm.. chipboard for sure
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? That is the question, lol. Sketching, painting, watching movies, working out, working with my son, playing with my pets, well just about everything!!
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? FRIENDSHIP and occasional critique

~*~Sylver_Mercedes~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Sylvia Surya
2. When is your birthday? 11.20.1980
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? Andrew, married 6 years come January 09
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? No children, just a cat named Veruka
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Where do I begin?
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I'm a CS Rep for a manufacturing company to pay the bills. I love movies, animals and just hanging out with my friends
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Learning new techniques and chatting it up with a great group of women

Questionnaire

1. What is your name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name?
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages?
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item?
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies?
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group?

Edited by Circle of Friends on 12-21-08 12:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Circle of Friends

I'm going to be the first post.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to scrap4brains

This is beautiful! I'll be excited once we get everything set up!!!

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends
In response to Amigosa

I like the intro.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

me please

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends

I logged out and back in. I'm getting cool.

I sent my order for the group buy. I can't believe how much I'm getting for my money. For the Ranger order I could easily just say all of it!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Yvonne- Yay! I'll get you added. I'm hoping that we can get a good questionnaire up and then everyone can fill it out and PM it to the Circle of Friends. Then I will get all of them on the first post.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Marlene- You have to log back out and log back in as you. hehe! Yeah, I love the group buy!!!!! You can get so much for the money.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

dumb question here, but who is doing this??? What is the group buy?? LOL

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends
In response to lilmrmaid

I've been back and forth, I starting to forget who I am. Do you want me to post the guidelines without #6? I can do it now.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Yvonne- the group buy is a group that Marlene and I are in.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Marlene- Would you like us to alter those and make them our own?

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends
In response to Amigosa

I did, did you see the pm? How about I just put them up and we can change them more later?

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends

I want to do this so I can log off and come back as my self. We should put one of those cool smileys for an avi. I can't do it from work - denied access.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Yvonne- the group buy is a group that Marlene and I are in.

oh, I see, I was wondering if I was missing something. LOL

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Marlene- Would you like us to alter those and make them our own?

what are you altering???

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Marlene- That sounds great!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

1. What is your name? My name is Yvonne

2. When is your birthday? My birthday is 3/12

3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? I have a something LOL, his name is Doug, we are not married but have lived together for 16 years. I call him my dh though. Makes it easier.

4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a step-son--TJ he is 22. I have a ds--Brian he is 21 and 2 dd's--Krystal---18 and Brittni--14

5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I have so many. I love chipboard, my cricuit (even though I have only used it a few times), flowers and trying to get into inking more.

6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e.
occupation or other hobbies? spend time with my family and go to my kids sporting events. dh loves to fish and boat, so we do that sometime. I also love to play mini golf and we just got a wii and are having a wonderful time playing that. We also love to watch movies. I am a licensed EMT and on the local rescue/fire dept. I am also a cosmetologist, but I don't do hair anymore except for my family as I can not stand for long long periods of time.

7. What do you hope to gain by being in this
group? Make friends and receive help when am stumped and critique as to what others might think would look good as I consider myself a very simple scrapper and would love to try new things. Sometimes I have a very hard time doing a layout, not very artistic LOL.

Edited by lilmrmaid on 09-25-08 01:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Well, do we want to add more questions to our list? Those are there just to start out with.

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends

Ok, how do you like it. I do a lot of writing for work, I don't think I have any legalese in there. No hereinafters.

Page 1 of 574 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics