Page 571 of 574 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

I have some pickles and ice cream scrappy paper that I never used for my maternity photos. It's super cute!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

Oh ********. My post is gone again. This must be post number 2.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

And post number 3...

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

My eyes are burning. I need to go to bed. This is the earliest I have gone to bed in a long time without the kids at home. I shouldn't stay up so late on Friday nights knowing I have to get up at 6:30 on Saturdays.

More packing tomorrow, and my dad will finish putting together the tractor for the kids. I can't wait to see them driving that thing down the road, or in my parent's backyard. For me, this is what holidays are all about...being a mommy. I love it.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Good night everyone. Sleep tight.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Meak72

My area is cleaner but still has a smell of smoke.

I need to make more cards before going to bed.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Good morning, just up to let the dogs out.

Viv - don't over do it. You sure are a busy lady, all those pages AND the ceiling. You make most of us look like such slackers!

Lesley - have fun at your party. Sounds like the daytime is going to be my kind of day. I think it's what Carrie and I call a jammie day.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

Hope you all slept well. We went to our friends place and she had invited a lot of people from this area that we hadn't met before which was really nice , lots of food, shouldn't have had any seeing as we were then going out to dinner, but you know what its like.

Went on to dinner and this is the absolute last pre Xmas thing it was really nice and now its down to getting in to the start of Xmas food preparation tomorrow like everyone everywhere.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Enjoy your jammie day Marlene, might have a big sleep in in the morning myself as we have been getting up early since Erin arrived home. Only need to make sure I get all the gifts wrapped tomorrow so I can make sure I have everything I need for everyone, and make a list of any little things I need to finish off shopping, hoping that list won't exist but if it does then I hope its small, had enough of shopping for now.
Think I'll head off to bed very tired and feel myself falling asleep at the keyboard.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Good morning ladies! There wasn't much chatting since I left last night.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST!!!

Can everyone please update on the status of your packages. Please just say if you have mailed your package and if you have received a package. Thanks!

I have mailed and received a package.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

I have mailed and received my Secret Santa stuff.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Thanks Marlene!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I was going to get all caught up but after leaving comments on Viv's new recipe pages, I have to go eat something.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

I mailed my package on December 16 with the USPS and Priority Mail. I have NOT received my package yet.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Good morning!

I went to bed early last night, and fell right to sleep. Didn't even finish my prayers and I was out like a light. I woke up at 6:30 feeling so much better. But, I feel like I am getting sick. I have that feeling in my throat, and my nose is feeling weird. You know.

Another busy day around here. I'll be packing up and sorting. I have a HUGE pile of stuff for the yard sale we are going to have in the spring. My mom has just a ridiculous amout of stuff to sell. I don't know where it keeps coming from!

The part I hate most about moving is the little stuff that is left over and doesn't really have a specific box it should fit in. I have always had a box or two that just has a bunch of random stuff in it!

I'll check in later tonight. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Meak72

Only one or two misc. boxes would be good fro me.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Thanks for the update Carrie. I am keeping track on the secret santa thread.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

It sure is quiet around here today! It is so bitter cold here with the wind that we are staying inside today. DH said we shouldn't even take Noah out. So, I'm hanging out on sb.com ... ugh! Have I mention before that I'M SO SICK OF THE COLD AND SNOW?!?!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
Good morning, just up to let the dogs out.

Viv - don't over do it. You sure are a busy lady, all those pages AND the ceiling. You make most of us look like such slackers!

Lesley - have fun at your party. Sounds like the daytime is going to be my kind of day. I think it's what Carrie and I call a jammie day.

My house is a wreck and I've not even been cooking this past week.

Page 571 of 574 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics