Page 573 of 574 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

I've just seen a LO featured which I love so much I am going to have to do a lift also I think.

Doing housework and popping back every now and then.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

I spoke too soon, just come back from Post Office and my last post is missing ....

It was about me doing a scraplift as well...has anyone seen it...lol...

Viv, just received your mail, thank you so much for the beautiful card, that is sooo nice, the page for Circle of Friends and the little surprise...wow!! thanks soooo much I really was surprised, you are such a wonderful kind and caring person....tks again heaps.

Now with the page do I keep this one and then send one of me to you? or do I send this back to you with mine? Sorry, I know you told us but my head has a million things running around in it at the moment.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

posts being eaten

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Showing me as last post, but post eaten, see if this comes up?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Yea, that worked, I put a post on the PM because mine just weren't coming up here, now they are all doubling up....

Sorry, not my fault they were temporarily eaten, now they've been spat out...lol..

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • Vivian loves BLING Said:
I'm doing a lift and first one is tricky since it's being modified from the lift.

Do you want to show us the layout your lifting? hehe I so want to get into my scraproom. Maybe tonight? hmmm

The original is in a book called "Scrapbooking with Recipes" that I picked up at Big Lots last month. Perfect timing, huh?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
I spoke too soon, just come back from Post Office and my last post is missing ....

It was about me doing a scraplift as well...has anyone seen it...lol...

Viv, just received your mail, thank you so much for the beautiful card, that is sooo nice, the page for Circle of Friends and the little surprise...wow!! thanks soooo much I really was surprised, you are such a wonderful kind and caring person....tks again heaps.

Now with the page do I keep this one and then send one of me to you? or do I send this back to you with mine? Sorry, I know you told us but my head has a million things running around in it at the moment.

You keep mine and make one about yourself in your style. Then send it to me. PM others and do a swap with them, too. This way you'll have an album of your friends.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I think I will do that after the holiday season for sure, when I saw yours I thought it was just so nice to put into a book and I have an album that size already, just waiting for something to go in it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

I can't wait for your page.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Well... we are off to bed. Matt only has to work 2 days this week and then he is off until January 5th!!! That is 12 whole days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

Going to bed, too. Good night.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

It's ghosting for me again.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

What a busy day. I'm glad it's over. I got my closet packed and organized, and my mom got the boys' books and stuffed animals all packed. My dad finished up with the tractor, and that thing is just awesome! I can't wait for them to see it!

I think I'm off to bed. The munchkins are asleep, but will be up early. I want to get a good nights sleep so I can keep up with them tomorrow.

Good night!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Check this out. I just had to comment on this one. Good grief.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Meak72

Good morning. I just wanted to see if this posts. I've not been having the ghost problem very often.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

Yep it is fine Marlene, you just on a Betty stop, or getting ready for work?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

No one online so as usual I have been browsing the 'OhMyCrafts' site and the Cricut carts.

Making a list, New Arrival, Animal Kingdom, Going Places....mmmm to name just a few I'm really seeing some great and innovative ways to use these using the function keys now and my machine is still in the box.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

I have Animal Kingdom and Going Places and have used both a lot. Don't forget to get some fonts in there too. I use Plantain and Cuttin Up the most. I must be hopeless because there are still a couple of carts I'd like to have.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

I saw a bald eagle this morning. They are certainly not rare in this area, but unusual to see one right in town. It was fishing in the power canal.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Check this out. I just had to comment on this one. Good grief.

I read that Carrie, I also had to comment on it.

A long time ago, I made an online order, from another place and ordered only one of these and when the box came, it was huge, I was thinking, ok, I order a few other things, but why did they use such a big box. When I opened it, they had sent me 6 of the item instead of just one. I emailed them and they told me that it would cost too much to send them back and that it was their mistake and to just keep them. It was nice of them.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Page 573 of 574 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics