Page 574 of 574 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

good morning ladies

I will try to catch up here.

Congrats Lesley on becoming a grandma.

Leesa, glad you got some meds for that morning sickness. We are not done shopping either.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Viv, if you have an air purifier, that will help with the smoke. Good thing it was only one layout. Could of been a bad thing.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I have never had this problem with my post not showing up on here but on a secret sister swap I was in. You always made your post and then made 4 more counting 1 2 3 4 and it would show up. we were told that too many people were either online or our thread was too long.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Hi Yvonne. I was just wondering where you've been.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Saturday, we decided to go Christmas shopping. We took Brittni to Krystals place and cleaned all the ice off her car so she could drive it, she couldn't get the doors open. It took us 1 1/2 hours to clean it off. Ice was about an inch or more thick. It was bad. We told them they could go shopping and out to eat if they wanted too. They decided to go out for supper, which was fine. They had to go all the way across town to the restaurant they wanted to go to. Had no trouble getting there except they got lost and ended up way out of town before calling us to see where it was at. They had gone right by it and didn't see it. THEN, on the way home they are on a one way street, going very slow because it was very icy and the stop light was yellow so they were slowing down, all of a sudden, Krystal lost control and they think they spun around (360's) about 3 times, they were screaming they were so scared. They finally stopped and Krystal said all cars on all four sides of them at the intersection were stopped and watching them. They never hit anything. So they went to the mall around the corner and stopped and called and we had to go there and I drove her car home, she was so scared and shaking.

After the accident they were almost killed in, they are scared in a vehicle. If you swerve even a tiny bit, they are screaming.

There was a lot of black ice. We even had lots of troubles with the suburban. You would be going along great and then all of a sudden hit a patch of ice and not even see it. We almost couldn't stop one time and about slid through a light. ABS brakes sure were working. It was kind of scary. We also saw two cars that tried to turn corners and were either going to fast or something and slid and hit curbs and broke off their front tires. It was really bad out.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Check this out. I just had to comment on this one. Good grief.

Good morning, all! I did see this post yesterday and just shook my head.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
good morning ladies

Leesa, glad you got some meds for that morning sickness. We are not done shopping either.

Hey Yvonne!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Saturday, we decided to go Christmas shopping. We took Brittni to Krystals place and cleaned all the ice off her car so she could drive it, she couldn't get the doors open. It took us 1 1/2 hours to clean it off. Ice was about an inch or more thick. It was bad. We told them they could go shopping and out to eat if they wanted too. They decided to go out for supper, which was fine. They had to go all the way across town to the restaurant they wanted to go to. Had no trouble getting there except they got lost and ended up way out of town before calling us to see where it was at. They had gone right by it and didn't see it. THEN, on the way home they are on a one way street, going very slow because it was very icy and the stop light was yellow so they were slowing down, all of a sudden, Krystal lost control and they think they spun around (360's) about 3 times, they were screaming they were so scared. They finally stopped and Krystal said all cars on all four sides of them at the intersection were stopped and watching them. They never hit anything. So they went to the mall around the corner and stopped and called and we had to go there and I drove her car home, she was so scared and shaking.

After the accident they were almost killed in, they are scared in a vehicle. If you swerve even a tiny bit, they are screaming.

There was a lot of black ice. We even had lots of troubles with the suburban. You would be going along great and then all of a sudden hit a patch of ice and not even see it. We almost couldn't stop one time and about slid through a light. ABS brakes sure were working. It was kind of scary. We also saw two cars that tried to turn corners and were either going to fast or something and slid and hit curbs and broke off their front tires. It was really bad out.

Holy cow! That is sooooo scary and I'm so glad they are ok. The winter I was pregnant for Noah I did that on the highway. It was SO scary and we spun around many many times. I was driving with my coworker in the passenger seat. We were on our way to a meeting. My car got messed up. Ugh! Anyway, we never hit anything either, but it was SOOOOO scary.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Then on Saturday night when we got home, I was wrapping presents. I was talking to Krystal on the cell phone and eating a piece of pumpkin pie and got done and told her I was going to go take a shower. This was about 12:25 AM. I just got in, got my hair wet, put in shampoo and the pager goes off for a house fire. SO, here I am trying to get it washed out, wiped,dressed and get going. It was so cold. My hair was froze, good thing I had to sit in the rescue unit so got to stay warm, then yesterday I was so tired and I don't feel good now, I think I am getting sick now.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
good morning ladies

Hey Yvonne!

Hi Leesa

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- Did you send and receive your secret santa package? I'm trying to update the other thread with the information.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

I sent you a pm

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I received from my ss. Haven't sent mine yet.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

I looked at that thread. Some people don't have enough to do. Do you think a mega corp really cares about you? If they paid their help a decent wage, they'd care more about what they're doing.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Spinning out of control in a car is very scarey. It has been very icy here as well. I slipped through a stop light yesterday. Fortunately, most everyone is in caution mode and everyone was stopped.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hi Marlene

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW COF THREAD! THIS ONE IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE USED!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14897...

Page 574 of 574 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics