Page 7 of 574 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Let me see if I can catch up here...

My favorite color is PINK!!!

I am soooooo glad to have Lesley and Carrie over here. By no means do you ladies need to feel that you have to choose, but I choose this. I agree with Marlene in the fact that I like to be on equal ground. I was not a fan at how thing were ran on GRC. Just a personal opinion. I hope there are no hard feelings with that.

Yvonne- Sorry to hear about the hermit crab. You are a blessing to those other hermit crabs that you helped out.

Yes, I LOVE Vintage Me's gallery. It is definitely not my style, but I just love looking at it. Get this... she has only been sbing since March of this year! AMAZING!

Carrie- Circle of Friends it is. Now its a little too late to change it. haha Plus, we are a great circle of friends! so...

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to lilmrmaid

hi yvonne! hope your not still feeling "buggy" this morning!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to rachelk

nope buggy is gone.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Is there a certain paper line that is everyones fave???

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

Good morning Leesa, Rachel and Yvonne. Leesa so far as I'm concerned there was no choice to make, I want to make (& Keep) friends and have fun as well as having my work critiqued and you & Marlene have done a great job.

Did you ever get that scallop edge LO finished with the additions? that sort of came up at 'that' time with the thread and I didn't see it again.

Yvonne, sorry to feel you have been feeling yucky.

Rachel, how's things with you.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

Basic Grey !!!!!!!!!!

(and below is my favorite collection of theirs)

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

No, I haven't gotten my Olive Fingers layout finished yet. I added a couple things and I didn't really like what I added. I haven't been able to finish it yet because Noah's been sick. I'm hoping to get back to working on it this weekend.

Ok ladies, I have to run to the grocery store to get a list of things the nurse told me to get for Noah. He is on a bland diet, I need to give him baking soda baths for his raw butt and some pedialyte to keep him hydrated. I'll be back a little late! I will also be updating the first sheet with our 'new' members!!!!

Also, since this is innvite only I was thinking about who we whould invite next. Do any of you have anyone you want to invite? I was thinking we all could talk about it first.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I'm back, pretty hectic here this morning. I thought of a bunch of stuff I forgot to answer earlier, but I must be in "Rachel" mode it all slipped away. We all know you you can't be as spacey as you claim.

Lesley, how many house guests do you have? Are they helping? I don't really know what they mean by posting to the blog either. Gotta check that out. I think they're going to start a blog for our dummy member.

Carrie - we used Circle of Friends because we needed something. I like it fine, I do enjoy a good pun but couldn't come up with any. I like the idea of circle because everyone matters and there is no top or bottom.

Yvonne, I meant how did you find this thread so fast?

Anyone got a good name for the dummy? I think we should load one of those cool smileys for her avatar.

Gotta look like I'm working for a while.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
I'm back, pretty hectic here this morning. I thought of a bunch of stuff I forgot to answer earlier, but I must be in "Rachel" mode it all slipped away. We all know you you can't be as spacey as you claim.

Lesley, how many house guests do you have? Are they helping? I don't really know what they mean by posting to the blog either. Gotta check that out. I think they're going to start a blog for our dummy member.

Carrie - we used Circle of Friends because we needed something. I like it fine, I do enjoy a good pun but couldn't come up with any. I like the idea of circle because everyone matters and there is no top or bottom.

Yvonne, I meant how did you find this thread so fast?

Anyone got a good name for the dummy? I think we should load one of those cool smileys for her avatar.

Gotta look like I'm working for a while.

Well, I logged in and seen Leesa screen name on a strange looking new post so opened it to check it out. LOL

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

thanks Leesa, wonder if it is out in stores anywheres yet???

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
No, I haven't gotten my Olive Fingers layout finished yet. I added a couple things and I didn't really like what I added. I haven't been able to finish it yet because Noah's been sick. I'm hoping to get back to working on it this weekend.

Ok ladies, I have to run to the grocery store to get a list of things the nurse told me to get for Noah. He is on a bland diet, I need to give him baking soda baths for his raw butt and some pedialyte to keep him hydrated. I'll be back a little late! I will also be updating the first sheet with our 'new' members!!!!

Also, since this is innvite only I was thinking about who we whould invite next. Do any of you have anyone you want to invite? I was thinking we all could talk about it first.

oh poor little guy, it sure seems like he is having a hard time lately. Hope he feels better quickly.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

My favorite paper brand has to be DCWV. Most stacks I'll buy the 8x8s ones, too.

I think it's the price since I can normally find these for 40% to 50% off regularly and find them even cheaper on clearance. They're carried by M's, ACM's, HL and Joann's, so they're very available.

Dang, just noticed their "Sweet" Stack and I want it but have myself on no paper buying freeze/fast.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Vivian loves BLING

thanks Viv, I like the Butterflies and blossoms stack, HL here just got them in and I wanted the 8x8 stack, but they didn't have that one. Not even sold out, lady told me they didn't get that one. Now come on, why would you order the 12x12 and 4x6 stacks and not the 8x8?? Weird

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

I think the 8x8 work great for my 11x8.5 or 8.5x11 layouts when I can't get the 12x12 pages to work.

But it's availability that works for me. Joann's offers free shipping now and them for orders over $25 or $35. So I'd wait until they have the DCWV papers for 50% off and get free shipping. That's cheaper than driving there, plus no temptation to check out the clearances.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:

I'm so sorry to hear that Noah is sick again Leesa, nothing too bad I hope?

Have you actually got the Urban Prairie line of BG, I love it and am waiting on an email from SB.C to notify me it's in, you can't even get the Eva & Ambrosia lines in Australia yet.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
My favorite paper brand has to be DCWV. Most stacks I'll buy the 8x8s ones, too.

I think it's the price since I can normally find these for 40% to 50% off regularly and find them even cheaper on clearance. They're carried by M's, ACM's, HL and Joann's, so they're very available.

Dang, just noticed their "Sweet" Stack and I want it but have myself on no paper buying freeze/fast.

Hi Viv, was watching that DCWV demonstrated on the QVC channel the other day (on my computer of course), and they had the glitter pads on there, they were quite reasonably priced but would be way to heavy to have posted, but it was nice to see them.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

My favourite paper is most certainly anything Basic Grey

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

Shipping is a real killer, especially going out of the USA.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hi Marlene, I have 4 that have come up from Hobart and 6 coming tomorrow for lunch then to watch the Grand Final of Footy and that will continue into dinner and an oooooo sooooo late night.

Went to dinner at the Golf Club tonight and will be there again at 7.30am in morning for breakfast. The guys will stay on to play golf and ladies will come home to finish off the cooking (I'm making the dips then and Viv's Monkey Bread), then it is a bbq lunch around 1pm, footy starts 1.30 pre game entertainment. Looking forward to the footy and will miss it as the season doesn't start again until Easter next year.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

my fave is probably DCWV, just about anything they make is spectacular, i just got the alphabet stack w/ glitter (12x12), and i LOVE it, would highly recommend it to everyone b/c there are so many other things you can do with it besides the alphabet theme.

there are some others, yvonne im going to send you a pm with a link

Page 7 of 574 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics