Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to rachelk

I have a question, on my layout third grade, there is a lot of glitter on the colored squares, but no glitter on the black squares. Anyways, how do you all adhere things to the glitter papers??????

I had to put adhesive on the black unglittered squares.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to rachelk

I got my dd's pix copied over to my external hard drive while I was at her place Monday. I've been renaming the files and copying them over my folders. Renaming them to year, month, day and time (080926-1036.jpg). Did a whole bunch before I realized that most are wrong. Her camera is set like 12 hours behind.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I have a question, on my layout third grade, there is a lot of glitter on the colored squares, but no glitter on the black squares. Anyways, how do you all adhere things to the glitter papers??????

I had to put adhesive on the black unglittered squares.

I find either Glue Dots or liquid stuff will work better on the pre-glittered papers, especially the solid glitter papers.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I got my dd's pix copied over to my external hard drive while I was at her place Monday. I've been renaming the files and copying them over my folders. Renaming them to year, month, day and time (080926-1036.jpg). Did a whole bunch before I realized that most are wrong. Her camera is set like 12 hours behind.

oh shoot

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Rachel, I love your blog. Really cool looking.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

I'm seriously thinking she did it on purpose knowing my brain's wiring. No, she probably doesn't even realize it since she's got images all in the wrong places.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Vivian loves BLING

LOL sounds like me, I have stuff all over the place. I seriously need to hire someone to come in and organize everything in my house.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
thanks Leesa, wonder if it is out in stores anywheres yet???

I saw the paper back at M's, but that is all. Maybe a lss?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
No, I haven't gotten my Olive Fingers layout finished yet. I added a couple things and I didn't really like what I added. I haven't been able to finish it yet because Noah's been sick. I'm hoping to get back to working on it this weekend.

Ok ladies, I have to run to the grocery store to get a list of things the nurse told me to get for Noah. He is on a bland diet, I need to give him baking soda baths for his raw butt and some pedialyte to keep him hydrated. I'll be back a little late! I will also be updating the first sheet with our 'new' members!!!!

Also, since this is innvite only I was thinking about who we whould invite next. Do any of you have anyone you want to invite? I was thinking we all could talk about it first.

oh poor little guy, it sure seems like he is having a hard time lately. Hope he feels better quickly.

He sure has! Teething has been bothering him for awhile, then he had 2 colds and now this. Poor baby.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

hmm, m's around here doesn't carry any bg papers.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

They just got them in. It was only the Granola and Urban Prairie. I was SHOCKED! You should go and look closer and maybe ask someone. I just saw it a few days ago.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Rachel, I love your blog. Really cool looking.

aaaww, thanks for looking at it yvonne! its a work in progress, editing those stupid html codes is driving me MAD, but i'll eventually get it the way i want, but thanks again, i appreciate it!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Good morning Leesa, Rachel and Yvonne. Leesa so far as I'm concerned there was no choice to make, I want to make (& Keep) friends and have fun as well as having my work critiqued and you & Marlene have done a great job.

Did you ever get that scallop edge LO finished with the additions? that sort of came up at 'that' time with the thread and I didn't see it again.

Yvonne, sorry to feel you have been feeling yucky.

Rachel, how's things with you.

hi lesley, i'm good...trying to clean today, but its like a never ending effort with these 2 toddlers! they are like little tornadoes going through my house! oh well, at least i dont sweat the small stuff anymore, toys are easy to clean, its when they get their paws on crayons and make murals on my walls that still makes me crazy
trying to finish a lo today, hopefully will post soon
how are things with you? are you feeling any better?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to rachelk

I asked TriciaH about the new lines and she told me that bg will be shipping them out on Oct. 15.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I asked TriciaH about the new lines and she told me that bg will be shipping them out on Oct. 15.

Is that the BG Urban Prairie? Don't think I can hang out that long.....if it is what you mean.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to rachelk

Dang Rachel! Your blog is awesome!!! I don't believe that you are new to this. Did you have someone help you?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

I asked her about all the new lines and she said that it is all suppose to be shipped on oct. 15.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • slywalker Said:
Good morning Leesa, Rachel and Yvonne. Leesa so far as I'm concerned there was no choice to make, I want to make (& Keep) friends and have fun as well as having my work critiqued and you & Marlene have done a great job.

Did you ever get that scallop edge LO finished with the additions? that sort of came up at 'that' time with the thread and I didn't see it again.

Yvonne, sorry to feel you have been feeling yucky.

Rachel, how's things with you.

hi lesley, i'm good...trying to clean today, but its like a never ending effort with these 2 toddlers! they are like little tornadoes going through my house! oh well, at least i dont sweat the small stuff anymore, toys are easy to clean, its when they get their paws on crayons and make murals on my walls that still makes me crazy
trying to finish a lo today, hopefully will post soon
how are things with you? are you feeling any better?

Yep, thanks for asking Rachel, getting better each day don't know what is going on to make me feel the way I do at the moment and hope I snap out of it real soon....don't suppose it would have anything to do with me being up at this time or morning 1.48am on the computer do you better off to bed and try not to wake dh, as we have house guests and I have to be up at 6.45am he wouldn't be too happy, he knows I will be soooo tired by tomorrow night...have a good day all

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Has anyone thought of a challenge yet?? LOL

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
thanks Leesa, wonder if it is out in stores anywheres yet???

Not until October. I know this because I have the collection pack ordered. That is my favorite line, too.

As far as colors...pink and brown baby. Pink and brown.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics