Page 4 of 182 
Username Post: **The Sphinx Sisters**        (Topic#1481291)
luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to luciscraper

last one

Mollie By Luci-scraper

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105
In response to luciscraper

just checking in. Off to cook dinner and then watch CSI! Cant wait to see what happened to Warrick! hahah Does anyone else watch CSI: (las vegas)?

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to Erin120105

I watch it but I didn't see it last week...darn!

I'm dropping off another LO!!

The Joy of Autumn
By Photoscrapin

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105
In response to photoscrapin

Great lo!!

And the premiere is actually tonight. so you didnt miss anything!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin

oh wow...I watched the show Erin...how sad!! I really liked his personality too gonna miss him! Touching show!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

jci, hope everyone has a great weekend

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105

Jane I have to admit I got teary eyed watching last night!! I really liked him also. But it was a great episode. I have heard that Grissom and possibly Kathryn are leaving the show this season. But that Grissom would be in the CSI movie.

Edited by Erin120105 on 10-10-08 12:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin

Oh gosh...if the two of them leave then theres no show!!

I hope your all having a wonderful weekend!
DH and I went for a walk this morning down by the lake and it was wonderful...we spent half our time though looking for the key to our car that hubby usually ties to his shoe lace...but it came untied and the key was gone so we had to back track...come to find out after 15 minutes or so looking...it was in his pocket!!! DUH!!!!!
Oh well it was still a nice walk!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 10-12-08 06:38 AM

Hello everyone who's the scrapping going, it seems no sooner do I sit down to do a piece when I get called away.

Erin I haven't watched CSI or heard of it, but you sound like me getting all emotional over these characters on screen, if I'm on my own I just love to let myself go. lol

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to *Sue*

Good morning guys!! hope your all having a wonderful weekend...our weather has been awesome...they say the last nice weekend of the season, but I have heard that before so we'll see...Later!!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 10-12-08 02:17 PM

Evening girls, here is one I did today, meant to be quick and easy but it wasn't as I tried putting rub-on on it and they didn't come off complete, so I had to through first one away, and then cos I have spent so much time on it I don't like it.

The big black expanse at the top,
The Title
The inking on the edges.

Say la vie

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to *Sue*

I don't see a pic Sue....what happened??? I hope it's one I've seen and commented on!!!

I have one to share this one took me a couple of days!!

Change
By Photoscrapin

TripletMomS
Mayor
TripletMomS

I'm not seeing a LO Sue... am I going dingy?

Oh, I love it Jane!!! Left you some love

Lots of lovely Lo's Luci!

Oh Erin.... I love the orginal CSI! It is the only one I watch. I knew it would be bad since it was close range. Hey, did you hear a rumor that Grissom is leaving with Sara and being replaced by Samuel Jackson?

• Erin120105 Said:
just checking in. Off to cook dinner and then watch CSI! Cant wait to see what happened to Warrick! hahah Does anyone else watch CSI: (las vegas)?

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to TripletMomS

Goodmorning everyone!!!
Thanks for the Love Candy!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 10-13-08 04:24 AM

• photoscrapin Said:
I don't see a pic Sue....what happened??? I hope it's one I've seen and commented on!!!

I have one to share this one took me a couple of days!!

Change
By Photoscrapin

Here it is Jane, I think I was just so peeved off with it I forgot to cut and paste.

CHAMPION! By *Sue*

Erin120105
Idol
Erin120105

• TripletMomS Said:
I'm not seeing a LO Sue... am I going dingy?

Oh, I love it Jane!!! Left you some love

Lots of lovely Lo's Luci!

Oh Erin.... I love the orginal CSI! It is the only one I watch. I knew it would be bad since it was close range. Hey, did you hear a rumor that Grissom is leaving with Sara and being replaced by Samuel Jackson?

• Erin120105 Said:

I also only watch the original CSI. Cant stand any of the others.

I heard that it was Laurence Fishburne that would be replacing Grissom. He is a good actor so that transition might be ok. They cant stand to loose any other of the lead character's it just wouldnt feel the same. I get the feeling that Grissom will be in and out of the show. He is still one of the executive producers after he stops acting full time.

TripletMomS
Mayor
TripletMomS

[quote=Erin120105I heard that it was Laurence Fishburne that would be replacing Grissom. He is a good actor so that transition might be ok. They cant stand to loose any other of the lead character's it just wouldnt feel the same. I get the feeling that Grissom will be in and out of the show. He is still one of the executive producers after he stops acting full time.

Oh Erin.... your right, I'm wrong!!! I was seeing one face and typing a different name!!! I like him as an actor so maybe he can pull it off.

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin

yah...he might be good in that role however it will be difficult to get used to!!! I'm not big on changes!!! LOL!!!

Sue...I LOVE that LO that mix of papers I thought was fantastic!!!

sjtowers
Governor
sjtowers

Hi Ladies!!! How is everyone??? I LOVE CSI!!! I didn't know that Grissom is leaving???

sjtowers
Governor
sjtowers
In response to sjtowers

here's my latest...

Sweet Dreams
By Sjtowers

Page 4 of 182 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics