Username Post: **The Sphinx Sisters**        (Topic#1481291)
Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to *Sue*

May I please join?

wendyrenee
Resident
wendyrenee
In response to Rosita

I'd like to join as well!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to wendyrenee

Rose, Wendy and Helen....Welcome!! We would love to have you join our small little group!! LOl!!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to photoscrapin

Feel free to share you projects and anything else you would like...I will add your names to the front first page a.s.a.p...if you have any questions please ask!

wendyrenee
Resident
wendyrenee

Yay! Thanks!

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee

If you are still looking for new members, I would be happy to join your group.

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to Tia Hokee

You are more than welcome to join us here!!!

I love your quote in your signature by the way!!!

tmgarren
Idol
tmgarren

I would LOVE to join too, please! It sounds like fun!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to tmgarren

Great! Welcome aboard Tiffany!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin

Oh one more thing...could you girls let me know your birthday so I can add it to the front page? It's just nice to know when yours comes up so we can make sure you get wished a happy day!!

and Tiahokee...I need your name too!!

Thanks ladies!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 11-18-08 03:45 PM

WELL DONE JANE WAY TO GO MY FRIEND. I feel ashamed for neglecting you but I am just ran off my feet with this CJ I'm in, I'll ask around myself. Hugs Jane xxx

Hi all, hope you like it and have fun here.

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to *Sue*

Thanks Sue!! I know you've been busy!

If any of the rest of you know someone who would like to join, send them over...I'm thinking of doing a challenge here pretty soon!

elombardo19
Guru
elombardo19
In response to Mother Goose

I would like to join a group!! But I'm very nervous about deadlines. Couple days...not gonna happen for me, couple weeks...way more possible. I'm fairly new to this site and not real sure how a group works anyways. And also, I don't know how to post a LO right into this space!! Teach me! Teach me! I'm a very willing to learn scrapper!!! I think a group is a neat idea and I would be excited for any new challenges you guys come up with!! So how 'bout it? I promise to try not to be a HUGE anchor to drag you guys down, but I will probably be at the back of the pack. (And I'm ok with that!!)

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-08 06:57 PM
In response to elombardo19

Are you still looking for new members? I'd be interested in joining if you are.

wendyrenee
Resident
wendyrenee
In response to KimKV

My birthday is December 4th

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

My birthday is July 11th.

Erika---first of all, when you upload a lo to your gallery (or when you edit an image), you have to make sure you check the box which allows public embedding. Then to put the lo on a forum, go to the lo in your gallery, and click on the tab underneath the picture which says Link/Embed. Choose IMG code, then copy the code, go to the post where you want to include the lo, and paste.

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to Rosita

WELCOME Erika and Kim!!!!

Erika don't worry about the challenge thing, really I am not about pressing anyone to do anything. I am going to keep it simple especially now around the holidays, I know everyone will be busy and I promise I will keep the challenges far apart!

For now Erika and Kim could you give me your birthday so I can add them to the front page and we can all wish you a happy b-day when it arrives??

I am off to add names to the front page and will get back to you all about a challenge!
Have a wonderful day!!
Oh also if you want to share your work here your welcome to do so, it is easy peasy!

When you upload a LO to the gallery you will see a box right above "Submit Image" that says "Allow Public Embedding" check this box if your work is for a challenge here so I can add it to the first page...that makes is easier for everyone to check to see if you have left some love for everyone on their work.

Next, to add your LO here you will go to the LO in your gallery and look right below the phot where it has little boxes, click on the one that says "Link/Embed" when that opens up you will see two areas one that says HTML CODE and the other below that says IMG CODE click on that one. Then below that will be a "Copy and Past the Embed Code Below:" click on that and it will either have a box that pops up to asks you to allow you to copy or you can just highlight and copy. After you have done that come here and all you have to do is paste the code into the comment box where you leave you messages!! and Walaaaa!!! you have done it!!

A Fall Walk
By Photoscrapin

Then of course when someone leaves a LO here you go and comment on it!! {because we're nice like that!!!)

I Hope this explains well, if not, let me know and I will try again!!! LOL!

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin

Oh and sorry there Rose...I didn't mean to over ride you there...didn't see you left those instructions until I left mine!!! DUH!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

No problem Jane.

BTW...did you make the tree on your fall walk, or did you buy it? I really like it.

elombardo19
Guru
elombardo19
In response to Rosita

Thank you so much for the instruction, Rose & Jane!!! Its like you guys know me already!! LOL!! I notoriuosly listen only 1/2 the time the first time!! So most times I have to be told twice (just ask my mom!!)

My birthday is June 1st.

Im sooooo excited!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics